[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

I might figure out this before you answer but i'm gonna ask it in case.

I use the 3 auras, herald of ice, wrath and herald of thunder but I have 0 mana to use is there any talent tree node i'm missing or something to get more mana?
"
Spliffor wrote:

I use the 3 auras, herald of ice, wrath and herald of thunder but I have 0 mana to use is there any talent tree node i'm missing or something to get more mana?

From the last ascendancy and 1% from a jewel. Skip wrath until then afaik.
"
eVulsheep wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

From the last ascendancy and 1% from a jewel. Skip wrath until then afaik.

Weirdly the 1% doesn't give anything which has to be a bug.

The magic comes from extra mana in the tree and the Ascendancy

The goal is to have mana for at least 3 shots as we don't super spam and mana leech + 53 mana regen. If still clunky, can use a helmet enchant for it as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jun 12, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
Wow! So much fun, been leveling this today, cant wait to get home again to reach 71++

I used bow until I could equip Hand of Thought and Motion, together with Tabula Rasa and Lycosidae has made me an god. Equip Tombfist and Lightpoacher asap.

Thanks for a wonderful build!
btw with the leveling guide update it's a very good guide, all informations in there, i love that u listed neccessary stats for rare items, often struggle with it if not explained, so u know what to look for.
good information well sorted and well written, thx for that
Added a rare T16 video with faster projectiles as well to demonstrate how this build can off screen map, which is perfect for farming big open maps without bossing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWtSMHbXLVo
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Looking good! Been thinking about trying out your reave build after I am done with this leagues biggest meme; elementalist inpulsa's BV..

Buuut, I might give this a go instead. Always enjoyed playing ST.

If you don't happen to create a sick frostblades duelist build or something along those lines before I get tired of my BV char -wink wink-

You are shaping up to be one of the very top buiild creators!

Great job with the guide. Looks awesome!
seeing the new t16 video did u change the build? howa and another shield? are theese upgrades and did it change the skilltree?
"
doChl wrote:
seeing the new t16 video did u change the build? howa and another shield? are theese upgrades and did it change the skilltree?

Nope, I just used them for appearance (: Have too many skin transfers left.
Hello,

I am a newer poe player and i am experimenting alot with builds and classes.
Found your build and trying it, espercially your leveling method, wow first time i have no problem to clear the whole incursions in the short time given, also because i play on a mac for now and have massiv lag always.
This build seem to have really a lot of dmg, would it be cost to much dps for me to make it a little bit tankier? But i have to try it till late game, maybe it is playable for me as it is :)

What is the reason not to use all three herolds, maybe just for leveling?
And third question, the gear you showed in the gear section is abbyss league gear, or do I miss something? So something from that gear should not be available in the current league.
If this is true, could you made also some gear and stat recomendations for non abbyss gear.

haha I hope I will have a proper pc in the near future, this game is to good.

Thank you
-------------------------
Develop Happiness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info