[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
0ne_ wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
smylouie wrote:
Looks even more insane than your reave gladiator but how come no new music? Haha

Gotta save some for my next builds too :P

"
jaddlol wrote:
How would you go about leveling with poets pen?

Never used it but I get the gist of the mechanic, but I'm interested in how you would do it personally?

Thanks!

I've never used it as well but there was one who already uses it. Maybe someone else can help you out here or you can check the popular methods yourself (:

Lmao I literally can't find a single good claw to buy. Link me poetrade?

Only thing important with this build is weapon speed. Get 20%+ AS, 1 T1 element, 1 30%+ Crit mod and you're good to go.

"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
Heya, i have a few questions i hope someone can answer:
1. what do you think about this build for farming low - mid tier map?
2. will it be as fast as the meta build BV ele inpulsa or at least almost as fast as it?
3. i grew tired of playing BV ele. got 40ex to spend so i wanted to try something new. I'm mainly farming t3 burial and t11 UGS. I have 6L inpulsa so can i replace shroud of the lightless with it or is it a bad idea?

1. Sure you can but the build overkills already at T16. I'm sure there are better builds for farming T3s for profit.
2. You can see the speed in the videos. It can go faster with Faster attack in Gloves and high AS in weapon.
3. You absolutely may use it but Lightless is better and it's cheap anyways.

"
what gem would you give up if all of your gear is max # abyssal sockets?

I already have close to max sockets (: If boots go 2 socket too then I'll remove golem and put it in boots and curse in shield.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jun 14, 2018, 9:03:47 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"

I already have close to max sockets (: If boots go 2 socket too then I'll remove golem and put it in boots and curse in shield.

yes but we would be losing a skill gem. it looks like ancestral protector is the lowest in your priority, so i guess we would remove that?
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"

yes but we would be losing a skill gem. it looks like ancestral protector is the lowest in your priority, so i guess we would remove that?

Yeah, I already answered to that. We remove the golem as the extra socket from CWDT. Extra socket is worth more than golem + golem can sometimes troll the entrance immunity to boss stages.
>>Only thing important with this build is weapon speed. Get 20%+ AS, 1 T1 element, 1 30%+ Crit mod and you're good to go.

Are these stats more important than eDps? Like if I can afford a 390 eDps should I get that instead?Also is this build viable with foils/rapiers?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Yeah, I already answered to that. We remove the golem as the extra socket from CWDT. Extra socket is worth more than golem + golem can sometimes troll the entrance immunity to boss stages.

ahh sorry, thought you meant you were putting the golem in boots. confused for a sec :P.

anyway im finally fully geared and leveled. just need to buy res jewels so i can be res capped. cant wait to give this build a spin
"
0ne_ wrote:
>>Only thing important with this build is weapon speed. Get 20%+ AS, 1 T1 element, 1 30%+ Crit mod and you're good to go.

Are these stats more important than eDps? Like if I can afford a 390 eDps should I get that instead?Also is this build viable with foils/rapiers?

They're not as important because we already get buttloads of elemental damage from everywhere. So it doesn't hurt us much if we lose some from weapon.

I don't suggest foils or rapiers.

"

anyway im finally fully geared and leveled. just need to buy res jewels so i can be res capped. cant wait to give this build a spin

YEA BOE!!

another question. i know you already said the abyss gloves are BIS being that it basically adds 10% more dmg, but what do you think about this temple mod on these gloves?

great build, love it! thoughts on using blade flurry instead of spectral throw? i know single target would be less with the loss of point blank and slower projectiles...

thanks for the excellent guide :)
Hey, I'm just trying this build, but I'm having problem with mana reserve, I'm only with 140 to use and I don't know how to get some more to keep if need. Any suggestion?
I've + %attack speed in almost of my jewels but still too low, somehow can I increase it or it is just matter of level?
Awesome build, killing bosses without even knowing it was a boss
any recommended lvling item upgrades from act 6 to lvl 70? starts to feel slower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info