[3.3] Apep Recharge Blade Vortex Occultist - CI - Uber elder and etc...

Was going to build an Impulsa Elementalist, but since it's too meta so i choose the struggle way.

The clear speed is slower, but it's kind of fun because i havent play CI for a while. With the new corrupt system, the gear progress become much more easier.

As a solo player i can kill Shaper at day 3 and Uber elder at day 5, not so fast but it's actually better than what i've expected from this build.

Here's a Uber Elder run vid after i changed my setup in to Empower 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Xr42Lreh0

The main Idea of the build is about stacking Energy shield recharge modifier by using the new Apep's Supremacy shield, Leo's craft mod , Jewels....

And Skill Effect Duration from Gems , Skill tree, and Corrupted System.

Math1:

Delay = 200 / (100 + r) with r = Faster recharge modifier

We would want our recharge rate at 230-270. Because you'll reach diminishing returns after that point. You'll have to use Brittle Barrier which will hurt both your dps and your EHP.

In the past we only have 15% from tree, 40% from 2x Leos' ring, and 40% from Watcher's eye. That's a total 95%, so we've to stack more from Brittle Barrier or all rare jews must have 6-7%recharge rate.

But with Apep's Supremacy, 50% faster recharge fix all the problem, and it's a decent ES Shield with bleed immunity, which make it's a BIS.

Math2:

Immortal call uptime = 0.4 x (100 + Total skill effect duration from skill tree,item, gems)

We've 74% from 20/20 qual inc duration, 45% from tree, and 15% from corrupted belt etc..

So you can get to 119% inc duration without corruption from belt, and that's equal 0.86sec uptime of IMC

So as long as Math 1 < Math 2 , Wicked ward will trigger every time you got hit from pure phys.

As you keep moving, and with high enough base ES, you'll keep recharging. Unless you take some kind of Degen.

But Since we've immunity to Bleed and Poison the only worry is about Ele degen. Most of the time it's Ignite and Burning Ground. So we use Sin's rebirth (remove ignite + immunity) and Soul of Abberath (50% less ignite duration, remove burning ground degen) to counter it.
Which left the only dangerous is Vortex degen, and you've to manually dodge it =).

Path of Building
https://pastebin.com/PyWruvSe

PLS READ THIS BEFORE YOU GOING TO CHANGE THE BUILD
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Mixing around build as you desire, TIPS here

1.Clearing Speed and Profane Bloom:
-Profane bloom will lower your boss Total dps but it'll help you on your clearing speed by a large scale, especially for people who dont have Enlighten 4 + reserved enchant to run both Hatred and Herald at the same time.
-Weakness of this is you need to curse enemy with something, Impresence amulet is abit out of option, because the non-chaos as chaos in elder amulet is too big to ignore. So you need either Curse on hit gloves or Curse on hit ring
-If you get Gloves, then most likely you'll have to sacrified your Hysteria gloves, which will slow down your shield charge speed. If you get Ring then it's very hard to find a good one, and you've to build your gear resist based on that ring.

2.Incandescent Heart or Beast fur?:

-That your choice, you can use either of them, stacking pure es recovery or lower elemental dmg you take is your choice. On PoB i gain 3% more dps and lost 10% ES with Incandescent.

-Other than that you can use Skin of the Loyal, Rare ES chest with spell crit or anything with Good corrupted as you like.

3.The Vertex or Rare helm?
-The Vertex actually very good since it sync too well with Sin Trek + Sin's rebirth (evasion stacking), and with the +1 socketed gem mod, your lv 3 Enlighten will become lv 4 EZ, and lv 4 become lv 5 for even more mana unreserved.

-The down side of the vertex is to find a Good mana reserved enchant on it is too hard and expensive. No res also a big problem.

-You can chaos spam a hubris pretty Ez because chaos rate this league is pretty meh.

4.How to deal with Freeze and Curse?

-1st piority is Freeze.

-Or you can use Dream Fragment for Freeze immunity. It's actually a very good ring with nice resist and mana regen. Bad thing is because it's a unique so you cant craft ES recharge. But if your ES recharge modifier is too high already then sure why not (240%-270% is high enough)

5.Kalisa's Grace vs Hysteria gloves

-Hysteria gloves help your shield charge much smoother, i find it very annoying without hysteria.

-But if you used to move slow then Kalisa's Grace is a very good option.

Decent ES for a gloves (130 max + 2x int) , dirt cheap so you can find a good corrupt.

Give 2% base crit chance for 2 sec after you used 800 mana is good, because BV build burn mana like gas, and our tree have high enough Duration time, so sync very well.

Socketed with faster casting which you can put your Orb of storm or Spell totem here.

Find a Spell crit corrupt, or a double corrupt with curse on hit then you can even respect Forbidden power for Malediction

Note* Gem setup is different based on Watcher's eye. You can remove Inc crit strike for Empower 4 and get 10% more dps. But the no empower setup got higher ES, cheaper mana cost , and cheaper gear.

Starter gear
The gear i used before i got my main hand and 6L. After that is tweak around for auras, enchantment, and mana sustain.

1st week Incursion
The huge dex i need from gear is because my main hand is 212 dex, lower dex main hand will require less dex from gear

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Jun 15, 2018, 10:11:33 PM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2018, 4:05:33 PM
It was definitely pricey but I was able to mostly copy your build.

My damage is slightly behind, and so is my ES. But I really like the build, it's super tanky. And the quick recharge rate is awesome.

Although - What Pantheon should I be using?
"
etnies445 wrote:
It was definitely pricey but I was able to mostly copy your build.

My damage is slightly behind, and so is my ES. But I really like the build, it's super tanky. And the quick recharge rate is awesome.

Although - What Pantheon should I be using?

Most of the time i use Arakaali for shock reduce effect and recovery rate after taking DOT. And Abberath to counter Burning ground + Ignite.

I often switch the sub pantheon to reflect reduce whenever i do atziri.

This is the guy stealing our Wandcultist's 6l Beasts Fur! Get him!
But seriously it looks like a really cool build utilizing the new shield.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Mine Fur now TriHard
Can someone explain where the chaos dmg comes from?
Last edited by FIckakco on Jun 12, 2018, 9:02:03 AM
"
FIckakco wrote:
there's some on ammy.
"
FIckakco wrote:

-Add chaos in Apep

-Non-chaos as chaos in Elder amulet

-Sin's Rebirth and Atziri's Promise. (main part)

Actually at full flask up the chaos dmg is the highest dmg type, then Physic and cold come later.
looks pretty good
edit some note in Path of building... Read for more information on gear choice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info