[3.3] Apep Recharge Blade Vortex Occultist - CI - Uber elder and etc...

How is the clearspeed without profane bloom and vaal BV? I tried BV before 3.3, and it's nothing spectacular by itself. I understand the build is not made for general mapping, but those levels need to come before attempting uber elder.
Do you think that incandescent heart could be a good alternative for a chest?

Nice build!

How did you level it?
"
maladeth wrote:
How is the clearspeed without profane bloom and vaal BV? I tried BV before 3.3, and it's nothing spectacular by itself. I understand the build is not made for general mapping, but those levels need to come before attempting uber elder.

It wont feels as good as Impulsa broken. At least when you have enough DPS thing just melted whenever you shield charge.

The Occultist have 35% inc area at 7 powercharges so the herald chain reaction is kind of work.

"
imwolf21 wrote:
Do you think that incandescent heart could be a good alternative for a chest?

You can try change to it in the POB. DPS wise you have a 3% increase in total DPS. Defensive one give you 10% more ES base, 40% more ES recovery rate, but you take extra 5% more dmg. The other give you 25% less element dmg and few more phys reduction.

But since we stack ES recharge rate, i prefer the more multiplier on ES recovery

"
BigWood1e wrote:

Nice build!

How did you level it?

You can leveled it as a Elementalist then change later.

But for me, since it's my starter build. I choose Occultist right from the start.

Leveling as a life based witch BV. Get Forbidden Power when you change class to Occultist.

After you get a 5L beast fur, Apep change into CI base (around lv 80 or 85). The other gear is pretty ez to find, Bated breath, The vertex or Rare helm 200 ES +, Sin trek etc.

Fill your resist + dex with ring, no life ring shouldnt be that much of a problem, i get all mine for less then 20c.

By this time you maynot have Enlighten 4 to run Hatred-Herald-Discipline yet, so you need to switch between Hatred/Herald for bosses and maps clearing. You can turn on Clarity if you dont have enough mana regen

After you have your enlighten 4 and a reserved enchant helm(dis/hatred/herald) you can try to maximize your DPS by changing your Ring with more mana regen and optimize your res, turn off clarity for more unreserved mana.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Awesome thank you for your reply!
I will try this when i get bored of my arc trapper :)
Update with TIPS for build mixing around.

-Incandescent Heart or Beast fur

-Curse on hit ring or Curse on hit gloves

-Profane bloom or Forbidden power

-Dream fragment or rare ring

-The vertex or rare hubris

-Kalisa's grace or Hysteria gloves.
Is a sin trek required, or is it just for easy ES and MS?
Trying to find some boots to help with the resistances...

Last edited by darksoulse on Jun 15, 2018, 11:31:15 PM
"
darksoulse wrote:
Is a sin trek required, or is it just for easy ES and MS?
Trying to find some boots to help with the resistances...

A 200 es/eva + 30 ms with 50 total attribute of dex and int. Its dirt cheap to find a good double corrupt, since non of the lab enchant work well eith this build.

And yes, you can find another rare boots to fix your res, but it would take a huge load of currency to buy a rare boots that can match sin trek. Movement speed is mandatory, you need it to be able to get out of combat and proc wicked ward, for clearing map also.
Last edited by Giaocolam on Jun 16, 2018, 8:12:15 AM
Is this viable with a LL pain attunement version? Or is it vital that we get the recovery rate from body armour?
"
0ne_ wrote:
Is this viable with a LL pain attunement version? Or is it vital that we get the recovery rate from body armour?

lowlife mean you arent immune to poison and bleed anymore, that will stop your es from recharging. And you will need to have a remove bleeding and a remove poison flask, which will hurt your dps since we use 3 unique flask. Pain attunement cant make up for that.

Ofc you can try to make it work somehow. But it will cost you more jew slot, more special unique with low ES. And it wont worth your effort .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info