[3.3] Apep Recharge Blade Vortex Occultist - CI - Uber elder and etc...

"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
0ne_ wrote:
Is this viable with a LL pain attunement version? Or is it vital that we get the recovery rate from body armour?

lowlife mean you arent immune to poison and bleed anymore, that will stop your es from recharging. And you will need to have a remove bleeding and a remove poison flask, which will hurt your dps since we use 3 unique flask. Pain attunement cant make up for that.

Ofc you can try to make it work somehow. But it will cost you more jew slot, more special unique with low ES. And it wont worth your effort .

What about using the broken crown and LL pain attunement?
Lol, even if you capped your chaos res you still consider "take damage" , and that still stop you from recharge.

30% more spell dmg on PA doesnt give you that much gain.

And broke crown is just a bad helm.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
Giaocolam wrote:
Lol, even if you capped your chaos res you still consider "take damage" , and that still stop you from recharge.

What about scrapping PA and just running more auras with a shavs on? I am in the process of trying this right now. If it doesn't work, switching will only require me a few regrets and replacing my shavs which was just 20 chaos investment. I'll let you know how it feels to play in a bit :) But I see your point about recharge thing being bad. The build seems very good and tbh quite underestimated overall, I like that you managed to make this work with Occultist.
"
Giaocolam wrote:

Is Divinarius viable for this?
I think it was only a matter of time until someone came up with OP build using this shield. 50% faster recharge rate is really good

I will be switching and testing out this build. Looks really amazing. Now I'm glad I bought this shield couple of days before for 30c

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Thinking of going with this build. First saw a version of it on Waggle's twitch.

I got lucky this league and chanced a skyforth for the first time ever, and I want to make a build that uses it. Would it work here?
reflect maps viable..?
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
I think it was only a matter of time until someone came up with OP build using this shield. 50% faster recharge rate is really good

I will be switching and testing out this build. Looks really amazing. Now I'm glad I bought this shield couple of days before for 30c

sweet !

"
chengwee wrote:
reflect maps viable..?

Nope
Looks nice i think i will try it :)
Kk gl. Lowlife version soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info