The Pacifist Non-Violent Town/Hideout Build - Smallest Character in the Game !

-Introduction:

First of all, my profile is not public but I will trow everything you may need in this Build Guide to make your own Super Small Character

Why Witch?

I chose a Witch for this build cause it looked ( to me ) the smallest class but I can't comfirm it so you choose to use between a Witch, Ranger or a Scion for the charracter and I don't belive it will make too much of a differance.

Do I need an Hight level character ?

Sadly Yes, you will need a lvl 100 Witch / Ranger OR a LVL 94 Scion
These levels are requiered to be able to grab Evry single jewel socket in the skill tree!

In these 21 Jewel Sockets, you want to incert a Jewel with the Reduced Character Size Corruption, ( If you can, Try to keep the Abyss Jewels with the Corruption for your gear which I will talk about later).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Pros & Cons:

Spoiler

Pros:
- Great Show off Character to have / Nice collector.
- You will make yourself a Bunch of friends while being AFK in Town.
- Since you will be sitting in town, you will have time to admire the Architecture of the Towns.
- Hardcore Viable as long as you don't enter a zone that contains mobs.
- Smallest Character possible in the game.
- Much Cuter then these Big Boii Characters.
- Much Cheaper then these Big Boii Characters.
- You can be Sneaky Like a Little Ninja Dwarf And Steal the dragon's tresure !!!
- You will Join the Dwarf Army.

Cons:
- Sometimes, you can't find your Character cause it's too small.
- You can't enter a map or you will get rekt by white mobs
- You lose value on your MTX set up cause they become realy small.
- Way too expensive for the majority of the player base.
- You're not going to make any money whatsoever with this build.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Gear:

Spoiler
-Gear

For the gear, it's pretty simple, you ONLY need the 5 core unique. You will need 2 rare weapons crafted with an abyssal socket.

The Requiered Pieces of gear are:

The Rat's Nest Ursine Pelt:

(Used for its 10% reduced Character Size).

The Tombfist SteelScale Gauntlets:

(Used for its 2 Abysal Sockets Which with Abyss jewels, provide 2% total Reduced Character Size).

The Bubonic Trail Murder Boots:

(Used for its 2 Abysal Sockets Which with Abyss jewels, provide 2% total Reduced Character Size).

The Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise:

The Shroud of the Lightless Carnal Armour:

-Flasks:

Spoiler

The flask set up for this build are INSANLY IMPORTANT

You want to use 5 of the Writhing Jar Hallowed Hybrid Flask

The main reason you want to use this flask is to throw weiners around.

-Jewels:

Spoiler

* You will need 21 Normal Jewels
* You will need 10 Abyss Jewels

All of these jewels needs the Reduced Character size corruption which is legacy and is only obtainable by trading in Standard. The build can't be made in league due to the jewels being legacy.

-Pastebin:

Spoiler

If my explainations weren't good enough for you OR you are too lazy to read the thread, you can just copy the build via path of building.

https://pastebin.com/E8hTHdyR

If you have any questions about the build, I'll be happy to answer you ingame. IGN: Teknodartio

Ps: If you find My Character Ingame, Take a picture with it and post it in this thread ;p
IGN : Teknodartio
Last edited by Teknodartio on Jan 10, 2019, 10:51:01 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2019, 7:28:38 PM
Can confirm, this witch is tiny

OP tho?
=) seems fun to me !
IGN : Sir_Big
this is so dumb, I LOVE IT
WOW AWESOME IDEA TEKK!
Last edited by hahaxdlol on Jun 14, 2018, 11:41:02 PM
"
OP tho?

It is shaper viable as long as someone carry it for you and you stay out of the room ;p
IGN : Teknodartio
im seriously gonna nut right now
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
im seriously gonna nut right now
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Love this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account: