A truly fair age of PvP is upon us

Yeah, I'm a few months late for the party - but ...

Congratulate yourselves.

Soon...

No more will some skills be over-powered (dare I say better) while other skills appear left by the wayside.

Yes!

PvP'ers Unite!

All builds will be made same under the hammer and sickle of righteous egalitarianism.

All currency will be made equal in the new and eternal Confucian PvP meta.

Rejoice down-trodden PvP dregs!

Never again will you find yourself out-spent by the gluttonously prophetic item-flipping capitalist dogs of yester-meta.

Never again will you wonder what unique combination of passive points, jewels, and items has rendered those meritocratic whores "superior" to you, for all will be rendered even under the glorious umbrella of equality!

The scythe of social justice will cut all down to one size!

Celebrate now (you'd better) you PvPers, you have all been blessed by our benevolent better, Winnie the Poo, and can now bask in the eternal sunshine that is violently forced fairness.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 8:27:21 AM
"
Actalo wrote:
Yeah, I'm a few months late for the party - but ...

Congratulate yourselves.

Soon...

No more will some skills be over-powered (dare I say better) while other skills appear left by the wayside.

Yes!

PvP'ers Unite!

All builds will be made same under the hammer and sickle of righteous egalitarianism.

All currency will be made equal in the new and eternal Confucian PvP meta.

Rejoice down-trodden PvP dregs!

Never again will you find yourself out-spent by the gluttonously prophetic item-flipping capitalist dogs of yester-meta.

Never again will you wonder what unique combination of passive points, jewels, and items has rendered those meritocratic whores "superior" to you, for all will be rendered even under the glorious umbrella of equality!

The scythe of social justice will cut all down to one size!

Celebrate now (you'd better) you PvPers, you have all been blessed by our benevolent better, Winnie the Poo, and can now bask in the eternal sunshine that is violently forced fairness.

The hell is PvP? I've seen the term used several times around these forums and I have no idea what it means.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info