Huh think I ended up in the Harbinger world.

Well now no wonder they wanna go to our world It's fucking BORING HERE.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2019, 6:33:31 AM
I really wanted to love that game but the more I played it, the more I realized I could just be playing Zelda instead.
eh it was 1$ played II and III so I was like alright time to beat this or I'd feel wrong.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Ha I felt the same way when I played through the Metal Gear Solid series. Can't go wrong at that price point though.
what game is it
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Dorksiders.

Explains why OP is playing it...
I beat DS 1 aprox 16 times DS 2 7 times and 3 4 times :D AS MELEE see MELEE ( Dark souls )

M E L E E 2 handed sword ) in poe... well THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN POE CUZ IT SUCKS ASS

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 23, 2019, 5:53:31 AM
Awesome game, I finally got to finish it last year, since before I didn't have the remastered version on steam and I'd lose my saved games.. Good voice acting and some epic scenes (he's mocking a devil lol)

Tried out 2 a bit, didn't stick, someday though!

Have you also tried Dead Space? (Another DS game hehe)

Regarding DS 1,2,3, I've also played it melee, felt really nice (somewhat of a total defense shogun in yugioh). Only casuals play the hidden easy mode (casters) (no offence).

Praise! (the sun)
One's demise is always one's own making.
dark souls melee works because it has the best mechanic in gaming, timed block into counter. I literally never get bored of that mechanic and i abuse it in every game its in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info