Please let us change the language of the game in the options.

The topic says it all.

While im speaking german i have been used to play PoE in english since i started on the pc. Right now it only seems to be possible to change the language by changing your overall console language.
Thats ok but not toooo great.

I really would appreciate a possibility as on The Witcher 3 where you can just download the language-pack you want from the Playstation addon-store.

And yes im lazy, i dont want to change my console language to often and different itemnames from english to german translation are just meh so please make this real.

Best regards
Heavy Strike: 5% more damage.
Glacial Hammer: 6% more damage.
This is a buff.
Last bumped on May 16, 2019, 8:09:58 AM
Got the same problem here (PS4 language is Russian but I'm playing PC version of PoE on English).

It would be very great to let players decide in what language they should play.
Please let us change the language in the options!!

I dont want to run my whole PS4 in english only for path of exile.
Same here, played almost 600h on Steam with English language.
Please let us change the language ingame.
+1 - Always played it in english. The translations aren't that bad, but I'm used to english... Please let us change the language ingame.
~ Greetings Quatzel ~
I put my playstation in system on english and now path of exile is in english. Not the best solution but I am fine with it.
Last edited by Afura on Mar 27, 2019, 5:38:50 AM
Same here, i'm from Spain and i prefer play english version.
I want to bump this because playing the game not in english leads to a lot of issues.

One of the issue: when I find a unique Item i need to look its name in english first to check the price or the wiki page for it.
The other one: when I found the item I need on the wiki page, I just can't find the translated name for it so it is almost impossible to find it in the trade section in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info