Uber Elder

Uber Elder is a real pain in the ass on console, because you can't use a movement skill the way you can use it on pc :(
Last edited by fre4kyyyyy on Apr 19, 2019, 4:58:15 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2019, 11:59:27 AM
I hate the fact when you die you have to wait through 4 loading screens 3-4mins re-equip and activate auras only to have your ass handed too you in 10- 15 seconds....
uber elder is definitely a bit more difficult on a console than on a pc

not only i have to wait few loading screens, but also i'm getting killed due to some kind of graphic lag - shaper just starts throwing his orbs, you teleport, but in fact you're already getting hit by his orb even if its still far away on your screen. then your dead body gets teleported back to where you standed before (same thing happens with my friend on ps4). This wasnt happening to me on pc, killed him few times there.

update: actually killed him next day with only 2 deaths, was no such lags as yday, still currency was lost, which doesnt matter because im satisfied now :) Thats my first kill in a squishy build (5500hp, no million dps so it took about 5-6min, no mind over matter, no kaom's roots, just 6 minutes of running, feels really good, previous kills were done with like 11kES and 80% allres)

also for this fight you want a very comfortable use of your flasks, which is not comfortable at all atm, please let people change bindings, i for example never used 'L2', its just too slow for hard encounters, and i never needed it for easy encounters, so i want a flask on this button. Also would be a nice option to bind flasks to 'R2' skills, im pretty sure most people put few auras there, which can be replaced by a flask. I want all flasks to be usable without moving a finger away from left stick.

and yeah, those 1.5-2 minutes of teleporting after each death are no fun at all. Luckily i've got my platinum so i can just forget ps4 version as a bad dream and continue playing on pc eventually. The only part i enjoyed there was trading (never managed to farm so much on a pc due to bots) and early lvling, it was smooth and nice to play.
Last edited by Giaz111 on Apr 30, 2019, 8:28:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info