PS4 First season playing POE

All of the following is specific to the PS4. Hope these points don't ruffle any feathers or dent any egos.

Getting any 6-socket armor is hard. If you get the armor you need you will probably need 1500 fusion orbs, 35 jewelers orbs, and least 500 chromatic orbs to get it to 6 socket fused and the correct color. I have never owned one end game armor set.

Gear drops are pathetic! I will never see the gear I need drop. Ninety-eight percent of the ancient drops I get are trash. I get the same drops at level 80 as I do at level 30. And when you sell to a store you get paid nothing for ancient items? If they are worthless they should have a high drop rate. How are you supposed to get orbs to buy items? If items sell to me for chaos and exulted stores should pay a little higher for rare items.

Ranged players are dead, because monsters can fire and hit twice as far as I can see or shoot (play in team and watch your tanks screen). There is no passive distance skill or light skill to even the table. All a ranged character can do is stand in place and fire, fire, fire. Playing anything other than a tank is a waste in this game, because you can’t get the gear to survive.

Market place is vulture city owned by those who have played before and know prices. New players are screwed with low prices. Old players are hording items and selling at prices too high. You have to cap the market prices or increase drop rates to balance availability.

There is no way to rate sellers and buyers in market so how to I know a dirt bag. People offer for low prices then demand more after you offer asked price. People try to low ball you so the can resell for BIG profit. Simple system to rate seller 1 to 5, rate buyer 1 to 5 and let the accounts rating show cumulative ratings, no names required. Account bound the ratings so they can’t start the same thing next season. The PS4 community is not as large as the PC community so the market inventory is broken.

Internet orbs are only way for a new person to survive. After I start a character and level it with basic gear I’m done. The odds of me getting end game gear are about as follows. Armor-8 exalted, helm-8 exalted, Boots-5 exalted, Gloved-5 exalted, rings-4 exalted, potions-10 exalted, belt-5 exalted, wepons-10 exalted, amulet-10 exalted. I have already stopped using three characters because the gear will not drop and 50 exalted orbs would cost me $30 to $50 on the internet. Sell gear as a stash items i.e. account bound for all seasons, or find a way to get some gear in players hands.

Map leveling kills ranges characters. They do not have the armor to fight map bosses. I can’t find the armor to survive and can’t take on bosses in closed spaces. Why stop the acts at level 70 they should take you to level 100. In acts I can pick the battle to win the war, in maps I have only one choice and ranged fighters don't tank.

Were buttons on the controller of the PS4 mapped by an X-Box player? Return to town, return to way point, inventory, all these buttons are fixed in place! YProgrammers have to create different button options or allow us to program or own buttons. This key item is so simple it’s stupid. The controller is bread and butter for X-Box and PS4 give us some options.

I paid for tabs and already sank a fair amount into the game. The controller buttons, market, Gear, and crafting are killing the game. If regular players aren’t provided an opportunity to reach high levels they will walk away. I realize there are pros who can kill a lot of my limitations but many of us are not pros.

Average Joe
"I'm never on the top of the leader board but I know what fun is."
Last bumped on May 15, 2019, 11:34:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info