Has any blighted maps bin cleared on console?

I have had some serious trouble with these maps, cant really do much past six portals other than, stand still, spam srs and pray to god that my pots dont stop refiling.

I really just need to know if its at all possible or just waist of time.
Please remove mf gear
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2019, 8:33:16 PM
I haven't been able to complete any because of the bad performance.

After 5+ blight spawns, 1 fps, then 99.9% chance of crashing. Even if I don't crash, can't really do much because the screen is basically frozen.

Fun
Yea same I'm kind of sad that they didn't include strategic pauses that are usually included in tower defence games. Hope they'll revisit this on future patches... guess I'll just stock up on blight maps here on out.
Please remove mf gear
Don't bother with the Blighted maps for now it is broken, the consoles can't handle the performance once you start reaching enough mobs and towers. They do plan to address the issue though so it is best you just hold onto these until then.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2636238
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2638027/page/1#p22378536

I've experienced it myself it really does begin to drop in FPS, especially when you're dealing with the unique blighted monsters already in the map. To the point that you'll just fail due to lagging out as you won't be able to react once the monsters pile up.
Last edited by Chaplin1108 on Sep 14, 2019, 2:29:00 PM
I came to say that I was really intriged when I got that blighted tier 2 map... My ps4 almost exploded and I lost at the last wave... I wouldn't be mad about it if it were because of me not having the skill or gear or level, but I really hope they fix this issue with blights or this really nice league wont be nice at all for most players with not so high end machines.
"
HerrKatt wrote:
I haven't been able to complete any because of the bad performance.

After 5+ blight spawns, 1 fps, then 99.9% chance of crashing. Even if I don't crash, can't really do much because the screen is basically frozen.

Fun

Crashes can be mostly eliminated by turning off your sound. The only fix I've found for blights is trying to stop each wave at their spawn point. If you can overlay shock and fire, it will reduce and slow the choking. I haven't completed one yet, but I've been able to keep it going for a while at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info