Game UI change to what PC looks like

Is there a way to change the game UI for health and Mana to the way it looks on PC version??? I play on a gaming monitor and the way it is now is way to small to see what's going on. Really be more convenient if it had the look of the PC version.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 9:27:39 PM
No both console versions have same ui.
That bits, it's so small on the monitor I'm using. Really rather have the UI cpu has.
"
jkcm725 wrote:
That bits, it's so small on the monitor I'm using. Really rather have the UI cpu has.

What do you mean, small?

The UI is the exact same size. All we're missing is the panelling from the PC version since our UI is spread out and not packed down the bottom of the screen. That means we have a bit larger field of view of the game.

If anything, the HP globe looks oversized on console. That could be comfortably shrunken a little, and have the mana orb instead of a bar.
Most people play console games while lounging on the sofa and their TV's are on the wall. The UI is the way it is due to this fact.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
I get what you guys are saying, I'll just have to get the Computer back up and running(both 1080gtx went out) not liking the ui set up, just thought it be a good idea to be able to have the same as the computer version. Kinda hard to play with the controller also other then the mouse and keyboard. Was kinda hoping they had that turned on too since there are few games you can with the mouse and keyboard like warframe.
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
jkcm725 wrote:

What do you mean, small?

The UI is the exact same size. All we're missing is the panelling from the PC version since our UI is spread out and not packed down the bottom of the screen. That means we have a bit larger field of view of the game.

If anything, the HP globe looks oversized on console. That could be comfortably shrunken a little, and have the mana orb instead of a bar.

It's small because I game on a 27" computer monitor was with my Xbox 1, but now my series x.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info