Xbox one stash stab, set all to asking price option

I see streamers and vids of ppl on pc with the option to set a full stash tab to a certain asking price for trading.. very convenient and wish we had this on Xbox one.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 11:02:58 AM
Somewhat related, I believe GGG could possibly attract more players or turn causal players into bit more hardcore players by simply offering one free premium stash tab for trading to all players.. when I first started and learned I couldn’t participate fully/conveniently in the trade system on Xbox one I lost some interest in the game. I was able to purchase some tabs and enjoy the full experience of trading, but for a lot of people I imagine spending money on the game just for trading isn’t as easy.
"
I see streamers and vids of ppl on pc with the option to set a full stash tab to a certain asking price for trading.. very convenient and wish we had this on Xbox one.

Requested many times over the past years, they have some difficulty with it how the tradeboard works, maybe it doesnt have access to the tab information. To help us out a bit the implemented this press x for last price. Its not the same and I suggested Jeff to apply this kinda on the tab. If you set a price there you get a warning that every individual item price gets changed to this, and every time you put an item in that tab it gets applied. So in the background it would still be one price per item, but our client would handle the setting based on the tab you put it in. But yeah I received no answer to it. As a programmer and with the infos I have it looks like a relatively small task, but well their reason months ago we didnt get chat was, the only dude who had a clue how to make it and was working on it left the company. So since then its just silence :p But we never know, I asked almost from the beginning for remembering the last item searched on the tradeboard, after 18 months they did it, so there is always hope :-)
I would LOVE pricing by tab. That was my first thought when I started trading.
There was a bug (Xbox) a few leagues back (like 5 or 6) that allowed us to price full tabs, but nothing would display on the tradeboard. Only stayed in game about 2 weeks, and have seen or heard nothing since. would love to have this added in.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
4 years have passed and to this day they haven't done anything about it, why does ggg ignore the console staff?
~b/o and ~price 20 chaos does work on tabs, however only for people through the website, trade board doesn't work the same. This happens alot, you set a tab price, then receive a request on trade board with "How much" ?

Another issue caused by trade board is the way it does math on the individual items value box. So if you did want to sell 2 screaming essences of woe at 3 chaos each for example you would do 3/1. THIS WORKS on the bulk section of the trade website( the slider ), HOWEVER it shows as a mathematical calculation on trade board, ie: 3 divided by 1. So essentially says' buy this stack of two(2) for 3c .

People still think using 1/3 works(and still do it), however this is incorrect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info