First Time Aurabot

I am planning on running as an aurabot for the first time in the upcoming league with my husband as a carry. I usually only play with my husband anyway so I figure I could run as an aurabot to help when I do play. I'm just trying to figure out how it works if anyone could help me. All I seem to find is builds that just have you respec around level 80 which isn't what I'm looking for.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2021, 9:27:40 AM
The guides that you're finding are likely just fine, it's just that pretty much nobody fully levels (and only exclusively plays) with 1 person, like you're planning to. So most people just lvl with some other ability to do damage, and then swap over to aura bot once they have unlocked their atlas etc and are ready to play the endgame. You'll never really do any damage on your own unless you have some gear to swap over to later on.

But, you're clear on this part, I just wanted to clarify.

You'll just have to build towards them like any other guide. you can just start lvling with your SO and add support skills, auras and items as you get them along the way. :)

I would recommend that you strongly prioritize damage auras until you guys are well into the mid to late game. Maybe add a regen aura as this is super high quality of life, but other defensive auras should wait until your auras are stronger and your damage is getting up there together.
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Jul 23, 2021, 3:11:51 AM
ur husband do dmg so u want to be 4link like:
Generosity Support
Wrath
Anger
Smite
at lvl 24. Then add purity of elements
"
I am planning on running as an aurabot for the first time in the upcoming league with my husband as a carry. I usually only play with my husband anyway so I figure I could run as an aurabot to help when I do play. I'm just trying to figure out how it works if anyone could help me. All I seem to find is builds that just have you respec around level 80 which isn't what I'm looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrh4OoSEFw

This guy runs a 6-man group, you'll have to adapt the strat to your duo but the basis are pretty much the same.
you can try leveling to level 68 with SRS , although the speed is awful but you can still get something to do if your duo is offline or didn't find anyone to support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info