Failed to Connect to Instance

Hi!

Can someone help me with this problem? This has been happening for two days now.

It will always say "failed to connect to instance" after loading any of my characters.

I already tried doing the following:

>Reinstalling the game
>Updating the GPU
>Clearing the cache files
Last bumped on May 7, 2024, 7:57:28 AM
"
carlgustav789 wrote:
Hi!

Can someone help me with this problem? This has been happening for two days now.

It will always say "failed to connect to instance" after loading any of my characters.

I already tried doing the following:

>Reinstalling the game
>Updating the GPU
>Clearing the cache files

it could be your ISP / an active firewall in either your PC or the ISP router/modem that blocks the trafic.

Try using a VPN solution to see if that helps ?
Experiencing the same problem since ~2 hours.
Every second instance im trying to connect crashed with this message.
Got the same problem here, but with Sao Paulo server. I got disconnected and when i try to enter again, it says "failed to connect to instance"
just started league and it took me like 7 times running from portal to entrance to prison to enter it)) this is just amazing same problem years not fixed, rly think ppl will be playing after this?
PS. found a solution... place a portal before u entering new zone :D less time to run)) ofc I understand I will not be able to do maps or even sirus or maven etc but still spending some time idk why
Last edited by Belomorich on Nov 21, 2021, 12:18:32 PM
Yep been having this issues on CA for weeks and weeks.. Please fix the damn issue.. Really irritating.

Ive done uninstall and clean install, turned off all mtx, lowered all settings. Its on their damn server side and I wish they'd fix it.. just lost a 5ex cortex map..
I'm having this issue for almost a week now. I tried reinstalling the game and still get the same message. Cant even get through my first login. ISP issue maybe?
Now getting this same problem - have tried on 2 separate PC's in 2 separate locations
Also having this issue, just started today. Did anyone find a fix?
If you check the other thread a GGG staff member has said its a ddos attack on the servers. That's all that has been said so far unfortunately. Only fix is to play on another server temporarily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info