I died again and cant figure out what killed me

Should I just quit? I dont know what else to do other then to continue guessing and end up more frustrated.

Sorry if im missing something obvious
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2021, 2:59:09 PM
You can provide some context, provide a POB or make your account not private or record your gameplay. Whilst there may be some deaths that are difficult to figure out, I'm sure they are obvious 99.99% of the time outside of giga juiced content.
No videos, no screenshots, no description of where you were or what you were doing/fighting, private characters/no PoB link. Not sure what kind of help you're expecting to get when there's absolutely nothing to go on beyond you died and don't know why.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
No videos, no screenshots, no description of where you were or what you were doing/fighting, private characters/no PoB link. Not sure what kind of help you're expecting to get when there's absolutely nothing to go on beyond you died and don't know why.

I am expecting an explanation of how your expected to find out what killed you. But you already knew that and your trolling me cause i said it twice, once in the title and again in bold and italic that i can not figure out what killed me.

i guess the obvious thing im missing is the fact that i have to record my gameplay in order to understand what happened to me. thanks for the reply Brett!
damage has killed you

Looking for exact source of death can make sense for some very good super tanky builds, but in your case, when the build is trash, it is irrelevant. Anything can (and will) kill you. Your HP is low, defenses non-existent and you dont even have your elemental resists capped.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
GGSama wrote:
"

I am expecting an explanation of how your expected to find out what killed you. But you already knew that and your trolling me cause i said it twice, once in the title and again in bold and italic that i can not figure out what killed me.

i guess the obvious thing im missing is the fact that i have to record my gameplay in order to understand what happened to me. thanks for the reply Brett!

The game does have a problem with visual clarity, but a lot of dangerous monster skills are actually decently telegraphed nowadays.

If you post a video, people may not just be able to tell you what killed you, but also what to look for in the future.
Have to agree with Ludvator, your build is extremely squishy and will die to everything.

-Gear is mediocre. You are using a bunch of uniques, so life rolls on your rare items are important, i.e. gloves and shield. You should also bench craft life on your ring. Getting res capped is important too (and easier without the belt).

-Odd skill gems. You are running a 5L soul mantle. But you are using asassin's mark in that setup for some reason, so really you have a 4L. Why? Switch it out for void manip or increased crit strikes.

-Use shield charge linked with fortify and faster attacks

-Arn's anguish replaces all your endurance charges for a lot of DPS. If you want to be tankier, don't use it.

If you use a guard skill (CWDT + Immortal Call), shield charge to generate fortify, use a different belt and work in an extra +800 life (jewels, more life% from tree) the build should feel a lot better. Its still not a tanky build, but will be better than it is now.
thanks for the shit post luvador, i know im trash and my everything is trash. although i think its odd that
"
Looking for exact source of death can make sense for some very good super tanky builds

it just sounds like a bad design philosophy
...anyhow...

I thought I had 3 resistances maxed and chaos was rarer then the rest. I 5 linked my first item last night thanks to harvest craft and obv my links arent correct on it. ill def try crafting hp on items but i didnt know 50ish hp would help like at all, but then again i have no idea how much dmg im taking.

i will try out my dmg with and without the belt to see what feels better and i really appreciate the advice about shield charge fortify; i dont want to carbon copy what streamers are doing and there are a million skills to chose from.
"
GGSama wrote:

Should I just quit? I dont know what else to do other then to continue guessing and end up more frustrated.

Sorry if im missing something obvious

GGG doesn't offer any kind of "death or kill log" and never have.
You can try to ask for it in the feedback section, but I wouldn't het my hopes up.
If that means that you will quit the game, then this is your choice.

Best of luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info