Accuray Juggernaut - Attack

https://pastebin.com/a5AiuuXU

Hello, everyone,

I hope someone can help me.

Play an Accuray Juggernaut the whole time this season, because he's the only character that's fun in lol 3.15 (just has to be mentioned how ridiculous this patch is :))

In any case, I recently converted it from 2 to 3 clusters and instead of being enthroned Darkness to headhunters to allow simple beyond / nem farming.

However, since the change (I have a little more attack speed and damage) the skill flow is really dreadful.

I don't know how to explain this, but it kind of feels awful.

Instead of hitting the strike on the ground in front of me, he always tries to run to the mob, which simply requires terrible handling.

What can that be?

For me the only explanation that I have new boots with + additional target would be that this mod somehow affects my skill animation.

Sounds a bit stupid but maybe someone has had a similar problem.

It can't be due to a patch etc because I'm playing the Sasion over the same build and the animation change has happened in the last few days.
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2021, 8:26:31 AM
"
DeDavini wrote:

Instead of hitting the strike on the ground in front of me, he always tries to run to the mob, which simply requires terrible handling.

What can that be?

You probably know this already, but just in case - have you checked if the skill is set to "always attack without moving"?

"
suxerz wrote:
"
DeDavini wrote:

What can that be?

You probably know this already, but just in case - have you checked if the skill is set to "always attack without moving"?

Thank you for your quick response.

I actually don't know anything about this attitude ...

Is that going through the options?

A few days ago I happened to have a friend try out POE on my computer, then had to tweak the setting a lot, because he had changed everything wildly in an hour ^^
"
suxerz wrote:
"
DeDavini wrote:

What can that be?

Figured it out

Thanks!

God's will what a function, didn't even know that it existed.

Finally nice gameplay again.

Who can play like that? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info