Amulet annoint bug

I am looking for help. By some reason my annoint is not working, when all my passives are allocated, it shows on Tranquility its unallocated. When i have at least 1 passive point available it says Requirements not met. The same issue is with different annoints.

When i remove amulet and equip it again my tree looks like this:
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2021, 9:26:58 AM
its just visual, the annoint is working.
This is not so much a bug as a misleading tooltip.

The statement "requirements not met" refers to manually allocating the node on the skill tree, which is not possible because you do not have a connected node allocated (or a jewel that would allow you to allocate nodes in the radius or a circle).

I think that this should be stated more clearly, but it is technically not incorrect.

Though the passive going "missing" when you re-equip the amulet that anoints it is a bug, even if it is just a visual one as dorkdude2 mentioned.
"

Though the passive going "missing" when you re-equip the amulet that anoints it is a bug, even if it is just a visual one as dorkdude2 mentioned.

There are quite a few hidden passives(tranquility being one of them) that aren't connected to the tree, it is normal for them to be invisible unless you have an item that allocates it.

so that isn't a bug.
You never able to allocate them from passive skill tree

It is from the amulet and as long as you have the amulet , you have that passive skill

Just there is nothing in-game to tell that you cannot stack them, while cluster jewel you can stack them
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 19, 2021, 9:45:30 PM
Is it possible to allocate one of the "hidden" nodes via thread of hope after revealing them with an annointment? That'd be funny if so.
Украина в моём сердце
"
kaijyuu2 wrote:
Is it possible to allocate one of the "hidden" nodes via thread of hope

no
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"

There are quite a few hidden passives(tranquility being one of them) that aren't connected to the tree, it is normal for them to be invisible unless you have an item that allocates it.

so that isn't a bug.

The point was that it is a bug if that passive is still hidden after he reequips the amulet that anoints it, not that it is hidden while he equips another amulet.
If it is anointment only passive. It is on the passive skill UI or not does not matter. You can mouse over on the item to view the passive anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info