Help with survivability - Earthquake Jugg

"
logownyou wrote:
'Cause I'm trying to kill Sirius awakener 8 and shaper's guardians in the crucible, all that stuff makes me die a lot and I was wondering if this was my char or just me ...

For the map mods, I avoid reflect, monsters get phys reduction, half flask charges gain, armor reduction... For the crit multi and -all res, I don't mind ( maybe I should mind )

There is a time for everything in PoE and there are times to avoid much of PoE´s content.

If your primary goal is to lvl up, then dont run anything remotely dangerous. Even a 1% chance to die on average per map is unacceptable, if you have to run 100 or 200 maps to lvl up. Cause that mean s you will die at least once or twice on the way and have to grind more maps - risking another rip yet again.

Stall Guardians, Sirus, Shaper and the likes until you got your lvlup.
Then you are free to stupid stuff again. And you wont have to care about XP at all, giving you the peace of mind to focus on boss mechanics and learn the fight.
Once you got the mechanics down, any character can be a bosskiller. The difference is only the time it takes to kill it as long as you are able to avoid everything the boss could do to kill you.

Unless we are talking about fights with no fixed mechanics like Mavens invitations to her Uncharted Realm like The Hidden or The Feared. Those fights are hard, chaotic and unpredictable in nature and thus require way more dps than the usual boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info