Rate Limit Exceed

i cant click the search button as it says "rate limit exceed". How do i solve this?
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2021, 12:27:06 PM
As far as I understand it, this would normally occur when you have made too many trade search requests in a small amount of time.

Waiting a while before trying again would fix that.

If you have not made a bunch of requests or this problem persists for a long time, contact support.
wait 30 minutes.
"
Scott_GGG wrote:
Rate limiting occurs when our website has received too many requests, and is usually caused by a third party program being used on the network. I'd suggest disabling any third party programs that you may be using to see if this helps prevent this from happening again.

If you're unable to resolve this please feel free to send an email to techsupport@grindinggear.com and we'll be able to look into this further with you.

Bear in mind 3rd party programs interacting with the official website is a violation of the ToS. If you are using any and this is occuring, I strongly recommend stopping lest you risk a ban. Btw a simple web search pulled this up. No need to create new threads for previously answered questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info