Atlas Progression - 2 Stones in each region: How to proceed???

Hey guys, I'm stuck.

I didn't follow any guide to the numbers which rendered me into a position with 2 watchstones obtained in each region (16 watchstones in total).

I now need 4 watchstones in any region for a conquerer to spawn.
How can I proceed in any of the inner regions to fully gain all four watchstones???
As I already need four stones for the third conqueror...how is the fourth conqueror to spawn???

I cannot find anything about my special setup anywhere...Anybody willing and able to help me out of this situation???

Regards,
ZeLaus
Last edited by zelaus on Sep 20, 2021, 4:03:36 PM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2021, 5:11:28 PM
You can socket any regular watchstone anywhere. They do not need to be from the region you are running. Only the Maven based watchstones are region limited as far as I am aware.

As soon as you have one watchstone of each basic type you can already socket all four in a single region.

If you do not intend to buy maps from other players, you should have one region with 3 watchstones and one with 4 to slowly build up your map pool into higher maps (make sure your bonus completion is as high as possible though).

As soon as you have enough maps in the 3 watchstone region, make sure you have no other 1 or 2 watchstone regions. You may want to have two regions with 4 watchstones at that point so that you can keep one for the current iteration of the conquerors and one for the next.

If you do buy maps from other players you can just only socket 4 watchstones or none and no amount in between because that can cause t6-13 maps to drop. Though I think that if you have a large amount of currency to spend to boost your atlas progression you can probably also buy watchstones.
Thanks for the fast reply.

BUT, I don't give anything about the map pool. If necessary, I'll buy the maps I need.

I simply cannot progress, as Baran for instance already influenced Heawark Hamlet, the first T14 I ran, but even with 4 Watchstones in the Citadel, AND the correkt T15 Maps I ran, he didn't appear a second time in that region. Obviously I will not be able to run him, if he ceased to spawn any longer.

What am I doing wrong, when I'm running the correct influenced maps with the correct number of watchstones in the citadel and Baran won't spawn any longer?

Greetz,
ZeLaus
As you progress it takes more maps to spawn the conquerors, and then they take longer to arrive. It is not longer guaranteed with a certain number of maps.

Hover over the area on the left, it will tell you how many watchstones are needed. If Baran wont show up, another will if you are following instructions.

Your second option is to buy watchstones to force areas to be higher level, and buy some tier 14 maps.

Then you can simply do all your runs at the highest tier level. Eventually your other watchstones will drop, although you wont need them.
Last edited by trixxar on Sep 20, 2021, 5:12:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info