Seems like i can't delete decorations in edit mode.

Hi i have a problem, I can't seem to delete stuff when I hit my "delete" key on my keyboard while editing my hideout. I tried resetting all my keybinds to default, but that didn't seem to fix it.
Did the keybind get changed or what could be wrong

My "delete" key works in other programs so it's nothing with my keyboard, I don't think
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2021, 2:55:01 PM
Since this has not received any responses, I just wanted to note that using the key works normally for me, so it definitely is not a global bug.

I do not know what the problem might be however.
"
4SCDeuS wrote:
Hi i have a problem, I can't seem to delete stuff when I hit my "delete" key on my keyboard while editing my hideout. I tried resetting all my keybinds to default, but that didn't seem to fix it.

My "delete" key works in other programs so it's nothing with my keyboard, I don't think

if you haven't reassigned the key in PoE, then your 3 party software have taken control over it.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
4SCDeuS wrote:

if you haven't reassigned the key in PoE, then your 3 party software have taken control over it.

Thank you so much, i tried disabling my 3rd party trade macro i had on, and that seemed to have fixed the issue :) now i can finally build hideouts :)
you are most welcome. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info