Items not showing up on trade site.

"
chillz469 wrote:
I have items in tab set to exact price and they do not show up on poe trade site. neither are the items individually listed in a separate tab. HELP!

Hi there, chillz469! I've sent you a PM about this. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
"
Mentalizm wrote:
I have the same problem.

Though, some items are being listed and others aren't.

Hi there, Mentalizm! I've sent you a PM about this.
"
SweetStrudel wrote:
Hi I'm not seeing any of my items in path of exile trade either. Not sure if it's a glitch or I'm doing something wrong. I've priced the items with exact and negotiable price in my premium stash so I'm not sure what's going on.

Hi there, SweetStrudel! When searching for your items on the Path of Exile trade website, please test by entering your account name in 'Seller Account' of the 'Trade Filters' section. Next, please make sure that you are searching in the correct league that you have your public stash tab in. In addition, I recommend switching to the 'Any' category out of 'Online Only' and 'Online in League' dropdown when testing.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience any issues, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further!
"
Makobus wrote:
Didn't work for me either.
Some items in the same stash tab are listed, some not.
They all appear to be listed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/LO3dEvYFn
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Tiamut95 wrote:
I have this same issue! I set my stash tab to public and it doesnt show up on the lists of online nor offline. ive checked my privacy account settings and everything is set to public. i dont understand exactly whats happening this isnt the first league this has been happening either! this game is all about the trade! Please send help!

Your prices don't appear to be listed in the correct format. You can set the prices using specific currencies with the drop down menu, available after right clicking an item within a public premium stash tab. If you wish to type type the prices, you would need to follow the formats shown here.
"
Pagan_Rage wrote:
I'm having this issue as well. My Primitive Chaotic Resonators are not showing up. It seems all of my others items are listed, so odd that these are not. Please help.
You need to use the ratio format as described here.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info