Mitigating Curse Reflection

With the changes to flasks characters invested into curses got into a bit weird place. Reduced effect of curses on you is more accessible, but relying on it in the cases of curse reflection makes increased effect of your curses counterproductive. Occultist using a 20% quality Bane gem may already need additional 35% reduced effect of curses on her to mitigate reflected ones completely. This matters not only for Atziri encounters but also for random monsters possessed by Blasphemers.

Life and mana flasks can remove curses, but that doesn't work terribly well if each use of your Bane applies them back, not to mention they may have no other use in builds invested into ES/mana regeneration. Kiara's Determination lands in a similar place. When I know I'll keep cursing myself, there's a need for a proactive tool to prevent that, not reactive one.

I think other solutions come down to very specific or hard to obtain unique items (Blood of Corruption, Garb of the Ephemeral, Atziri's Reflection, Viridi's Veil) and Holy Flame Totem's Consecrated Ground.
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2021, 8:18:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info