Corpse Targeting Not Working

My ability to target corpses with the 'A' Key just stopped working without any changes to options or patches to the game. Nu clue how to get it back, build completely dead atm due to not being able to summon my spectres.

And yes, I've enabled the key at both places and tried several other inputs etc, it's just not working.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 5:39:45 AM
Do you have any skill that uses corpses on your skillbar?
Yes. Tried removing all of em', still no difference thou.
I’d guess your wand is triggering Desecrate which is replacing old corpses with new ones just as you go to use one of them.

As an aside, your thread will most likely be moved. Technical Support isn’t for issues with the game not working as you would like or expect it to; it is for issues with disconnections, crashes, framerate spikes, latency spikes, and other issues of a technical nature.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Still got the same issue without a wand, or removing all gems and items but the desecrate gem. Seen a couple of threads about the exact same issue and none is ever explained or answered properly by staff.

The thread might be in the wrong "place", but that doesn't really make it invalid or rather having it swept under the rug as an excuse. Several people are obviously having the same experience where you can't target the corpses at all and this should be considered as a pretty major bug when it's build un-enabling.
I too am having this issue. Did you figure it out?
Make sure that:
- correct button assigned (Options - Input - Enable corpse targeting);
- you have a skill that targets corpses displayed on the skill bar in the lower right corner (Raise Spectre, Raise Zombie...);
- there really are corpses near you (not destroyed for example by your offering trigger);
- you press the correct hotkey and hold it (try to change the hotkey, maybe there are some problems with the keyboard layout)
Last edited by seaman on Feb 15, 2022, 4:16:07 PM
"
CyberYeti wrote:
I too am having this issue. Did you figure it out?

I did manage to make it work.
I bought a lvl 1 desecrate gem, equipped it and went to a new area without any minions, after I summoned minions on the ground, I could re-animate them. After this, I went to my hideout and re-equipped my old gem and voíla!

Not sure if this will work for anyone else thou, seen people try this in other threads without any luck.
Im having the same issue.
Trying restarting, testing in another character etc, made it work for a second after removing bone offering from the wand but bugged again right after.
"
Shuyin_69 wrote:
Im having the same issue.
Trying restarting, testing in another character etc, made it work for a second after removing bone offering from the wand but bugged again right after.

Look at your wand.....may be offering triggered and delete your corpse

Also, make sure 49% or less chaos res
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 6, 2022, 12:24:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info