Maven Invitation Status - Highlighted Completed Issue

The maps/bosses witnessed are no longer highlighted when viewing the atlas. I checked the invitations and those are OK, it is just the map view (where you can see all the special invitations - Formed, Feared, etc.) missing the highlighting.
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2022, 7:57:52 PM
Hi.
All the progress can be seen on the atlas when highlighting Maven's beacon.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
All the progress can be seen on the atlas when highlighting Maven's beacon.

Not on my display. You have to be on the Maven circle (under the pop up box) to display the six special invitations. This worked prior to this patch - which is why I checked the actual invitations to see if those worked. At first I was worried I had lost my progress on the Feared as I have three parts done.

I do notice the icons next to the bosses/maps now have more color for the completed ones. But the components of each are all the same pale white color - even if completed.
Any update on this?
Hi,

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of this?

You mention the collected special maps are all pale white but this means that you've already collected them. They should be grey if you haven't collected them.
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Hi,

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of this?

You mention the collected special maps are all pale white but this means that you've already collected them. They should be grey if you haven't collected them.

Um, no that isn’t correct. If I am looking at The Feared, for example, and I have killed Elder - his line in the special invitations are (were) highlighted. When I look at the screen now - all of the names of the boss zones are a pale white - no highlights - regardless of which ones have been witnessed.

So, let me ask - are you saying if you log into the game on Xbox and have killed Elder it is showing up in the special invitations box on the atlas it is highlighted?

Also, while we are at it - why didn’t you folks use a different color font? This really isn’t rocket science.
"
So, let me ask - are you saying if you log into the game on Xbox and have killed Elder it is showing up in the special invitations box on the atlas it is highlighted?

Exactly.
Here is what it looks like right now for me:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

Exactly.
Here is what it looks like right now for me:

Ok, that is what it used to look like for me as well. Now, regardless of a completed boss, they are all the pale off white/grey color.
I did some testing on my setup.

First - I made no changes in setup before patch, so there was obviously a change by GGG.

I changed my TV through the available modes. My Xbox series X changes my TV to “game mode”. This happens with all games and has always happened with the Xbox x. TV is an LG OLED.

I changed the mode to “cinema”, which softens the lightning and lowers the brightness for movies.

When I change to this mode, the highlights for the Maven invites is viewable. However, this mode makes playing any “dark” area really hard.

Thee are other modes which have no effect or very minaml effect.

So, again, I ask GGG what was changed and can we change it back or give us an in-game setting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info