Game crash when leaving instance: Portal, dying, Character Select Logout

I'm on Ps5
The game Crashes out of the game entirely when leaving the instance using a portal. The game crashes if i try to go to character select. The game crashes if i die.
I ran 20, five way Timeless Conflicts with a friend. Both of us crashed upon leaving the instance all 20 times.
Running simulacrum when leaving instance (usually dying lol) the client crashes.
This happened all 10 times running simulacrum.
Cowards Trial, have ran five of these and crashed all five times when using the portal.
Beachhead: crashed every time i have used a portal to leave the map. Ran quite a few not sure on how many.

General mapping: I crash almost every time i interact with ritual when leaving the map. Interacting with Deli mirror or putting deli orbs on the map, i crash 90% of the time when leaving the map. Other more juiced maps have a very high crash rate when leaving the map i'd estimate 30+ percent (being generous here no hyperbole)

It's noteworthy there is no way to avoid this, i've tried to go to character select and log out to avoid the blue screen. I still crash. If i die in a mpa with high crash rate like above noted situations the game crashes as if i used a portal.

Steps i have taken as a player to try and fix the crashes are as follows
Reinstalled Client, Cleared cache several times. Deleted all other content on my ps5. Regularly will restart Ps5 if crashes feel more frequent. Tested internet connection many times with numbers around (150 mbs and 8-12 download)
my connection is good.

This is a pretty painful gameplay experience. The game ran amazing until the first patch of the league. My gameplay experience has been broken since this patch.
Please acknowledge and take steps to fix the Portal crash. Its predictable, repeatable and awful
Thanks

PS i have over 5k hours on your game and regularly support you guys. would be really great if you returned the favor
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2022, 3:10:27 PM
I have 100% same. Tried everything even mailed ggg here. Its not looking get better anytime soon.
Last edited by harhaqvei on Mar 12, 2022, 8:43:41 PM
Thanks for your report, we're currently investigating this issue.

Would you be able to tell me which skill/build you and your friend are using when this happens?
I post another Thread maybe fixed this problem temporarily.
We were both on lightning strike berserker. One of us took off vaal lightning strike because the instance was crashing during the 5 way and not just when leaving the instance. Both of us also had on headhunter.
Another Lightning Strike build with HH (raider) getting crash every 10 minuts on PS5.. I submitted about 20 report with vids, also got reference number 322125674.

Please fix it asap before I uninstall the game...
Last edited by dfda91 on Mar 14, 2022, 7:00:27 PM
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, we're currently investigating this issue.

Would you be able to tell me which skill/build you and your friend are using when this happens?

Any news after 4 days? im still getting crash every time even without using CWDT skill... This is unplayable
Fix this GGG!!
Problem persist, unveliable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info