Syndicate transportation unresponsive/cannot activate in Orchard

Report Reference# 960648813
Can't find any report, I actually had this problem twice, both in orchard with transportation. The other two syndincate had been completed/executed the members, the transportation just didn't activate. Thanks.
Last edited by kevint53n on Mar 15, 2022, 1:14:08 AM
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2022, 5:09:32 PM
Was there a Transport mission there both times?

I ask this because Transport is not guaranteed on every mission.

You are guaranteed Intervention and Research (provided their safehouses are not "ready" and they have members), and then you get *either* Fortification *or* Transportation, not both.

When you say Transport "didn't activate", was the "train" there? If yes, and this occurs again, I recommend screenshotting or (even better) recording a short video of "interacting" with the train doing nothing.

Also make sure to include the quest state in the screenshot or video, as this will give some clues as to what is going on. (This just means have the small minimap in the corner and the quest text showing, rather than having the large overlaid map).
I am certain the Transportation was there both time because I cleaned the whole map, and like i said, the other two were done, so only transport left.

Train didn't show up when I approached,and the first time this happened, it was the second mission I encountered, so I went back to first one, was sure nothing left, and even found the third one and done with it, back to Transport but still nothing happened.

I don't have recording/clear screens now, will do that next time, but don't have any issue (so far) in other maps, only Orchard.
Last edited by kevint53n on Mar 15, 2022, 5:10:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info