[Ps4] Any added loot filter is broken on my account(not related to the two handed change)

I've been having a issue where every loot filter that I add to my account loads into the game it is completely broken. It loads into the same error as if you had a custom sound for a PC filter loaded where it just disables all filtering. I'm pretty sure its on my account not the actual filter and it is not related to the two handed change. Regardless as if I make the filter or add someone's to my account the result is the same. I had a friend make a filter and followed that to add it to my account, it works on their end and is broken for me. I create a filter and have them follow it and it will be broken for me and work for them. Even an old filter that was working when I add it as a new filter will now become broken. Any attempt to change a filter or add a new filter entirely will "add" it to my in game list but enabling it just disables all filtering as if it wasn't even selected. Even filters that were working before the change to the two handed cluster that worked prior and then when the change happened still worked are now broken when loaded into the game. I've made sure it isn't some issue with changing a color or sound that isn't supported by adding the already working never sink filters into my account and that also completely breaks and does not work.

To summarize. Any filter added to my account will not function, even if the filter itself is setup correctly and working on other accounts, or is an official filter.
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2022, 11:47:47 PM
This just happened to my current custom filter. I haven't touched it in the past week, then all of a sudden this morning it's broken. If I switch to one of the built in Neversink filters, they work fine.

I tried to add a new one via Filterblade sync and am getting a rate limit error:

"
GA Event: Exception -> API Error: poeFilters/update -> URL: poeFilters/update --- Response: 429: {"content":"{\"error\":{\"code\":3,\"message\":\"Rate limit exceeded; You're updating your filter too frequently. Please try again later.\"}}" .....

Again, I haven't touched the filter in a week. It broke on its own.
Last edited by Max_Planck on Mar 16, 2022, 9:44:04 AM
I was also getting that same error when updating some of the filters but that only started happening while i was trying to troubleshoot my filter issue myself and getting locked out here for "changing filters too quickly". I'm fairly sure mine might be a file corruption issue on my account here since the old slots work fine but all the new slots "that the new filters go to" end up being bricked in game for me and fine for people that follow it, so i know the filter itself works and the error is just on either me here or me in game.
Also, before its mentioned, no the new patch a few minutes ago did not solve the issue with the neversink update.
I just started having this issue.

My older custom filters still work fine, but the new one I just made couldn't be auto-synced from FilterBlade. It got an error message.

So I downloaded it and added it manually.

It is "broken". The game behaves like the default filter when it is selected.

Also note that I just recently had the map bug, and had to do the PS5 cache reset.

EDIT: And the cache rest only fixed the map-clear bug for a few minutes.
Last edited by QQPQ on Mar 19, 2022, 11:29:43 AM
Also having the map bug for the last few days...as are most players on console according to chat. Many with the filter bug as well. I was having the failure to synch error message for a while but even since with all the filters going thru normally and updating, they still are broken for me but work when followed by others still, even post update. Getting silly now when I cant use my own filters that I made but other people can use them with no issue.

On an unrelated note, the patch notes saying the Kinetic Blast audio bug crash being fixed isn't true either...still happens with the anomalous versions, especially in harvest. Dealing with several game breaking bugs at a time while being left in complete radio silence from any support or GGG response sure is great.

Most console players don't ever come to this website, the support section is basically useless to us as it just really directs to post here and be ignored since not on pc. Constant lag and frame drops causing crashes. Dropping to 5 fps anytime you start a map or a harbinger happens to be on screen because things aren't optimized in the slightest for console and haven't been for years. Spend five minutes in the chat on console and you will realize this is going on for so many people and just being left alone as it has been for years now. Its not like it cant be done either...plenty of games work just fine with no issue on console hardware but a game made in 2013? Runs worse than a mobile game 90% of the time. Most endgame content is basically locked. Try to run a D3 with breach, harbingers, anything and your system will just give up. Heck I completely quit last league because having to press L3 which showed all ground loot in scourge towers with any MF investment was a instant crash or disconnect.
I'll add that the next day, ALL my custom filters broke, not just the new one.

The game appears to be trying to reload the filters constantly (and failing).

I did a 2nd cache clear, and still have both the filter bug and the map bug.

I'm going to try reinstalling the game. Which, on my crappy internet, takes about a day and a half. And fully clogs the internet for everyone during that time.

It's super shitty that you guys *still* haven't fixed this, GGG.
Last edited by QQPQ on Mar 20, 2022, 7:10:49 PM
"
QQPQ wrote:
I'll add that the next day, ALL my custom filters broke, not just the new one.

The game appears to be trying to reload the filters constantly (and failing).

I did a 2nd cache clear, and still have both the filter bug and the map bug.

this too: all custom filters aren't loading in game, filterblade cannot update any changes and map clear bug (using a portal scroll crashes to dashboard, systematically), all happening since the latest patch.

- Washington gateway/Montreal location
- wired internet
- ps4 pro

picture of the filterblade error message:
https://ibb.co/C1PTV4V
Last edited by Snail__Plissken on Mar 21, 2022, 8:52:15 PM
Full reinstall of the game fixed both problems for me, at least for now.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Full reinstall of the game fixed both problems for me, at least for now.

reinstalling didn't fix anything for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info