Map Stash Tab Filter bug

I have noticed then when trying to filter my Map Stash Tab for "Blight" to find maps enchanted with a blight encounter from the Atlas Passive that they aren't highlighted until I am on the exact map base type.
So I set the filter to "Blight" and the entire map stash tab is dark, but I know there are blight encounter maps in there, so I go through EVERY SINGLE map sub menu.
And once I hit the map base type sub stash that actually has the enchanted map, not only is that map highlighted with the extra White border, but in that tier the map base type is highlighted the same way and even the map tier icon itself is highlighted.

Edit:
So of course only once I post I remember that I should science this a bit more (also post screenshots but god thats a pain with the PS4) so I did a few quick checks with some other searches.
filtered for "Vaal" and it highlighted two tiers, the one with Vaal Pyramid maps in it (duh) and also Tier 4 because I had a blue "Vaal Temple" map in there.
filtered for "Unique Boss" next to check is affixes are recognised properly, and that highlighted almost half of all tiers, correctly showing every map with any "Unique Boss" type affix.
So it might be that the enchant part of the maps items aren't properly highlighted, but I lack otherwise enchanted maps to confirm that with.
Hope this helps
Last edited by Vicrian on Mar 25, 2022, 2:57:37 PM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2022, 2:42:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info