Righteous fire build help

So my playtime on pc is limited to only the weekends as i don't have great internet at home, and i didn't want to level another character. So i decided to convert my scion for now.

I am hoping there is someone here who has played an RF Ascendant in the past and could give me some general ideas of how i should progress. I play on nvidia now with a chromebook so i don't have access to show a PoB unfortunately but if you check my profile its the character named Cholik.

Im thinking about trying to upgrade to a 1handed sceptre and shield when i get enough currency and maybe some more cluster jewels. Right now i do have the damage to clear basic white t16 maps but not the bosses are some of the more tough rare monsters. Not enough survivability yet.

Could someone give me some general advice maybe even some skill tree changes that might need to be adjusted.

Last bumped on Jun 3, 2022, 6:46:35 AM
Im looking for a RF scion build too for next patch, I would like to see a RF scion build on this forum would be awesome, you canlook for in poe ninja, there is any interesting builds for RF scions... see you
I spent the last two days, cross referencing a guy i found on poe.ninja and poh's inquisitor build. So far the build that im currently working on is working in yellow and low tier red maps. I am currently believe that there's no way this can work at the start of a league because you desperate need levels and labs already completed and the budget to get to t16 maps and bosses seems to be a lot higher than just running inquisitor.

Currently my gear is nothing to amazing but it is around 8-10 exalts for current league prices and the best ive done was a t16 cemetary. i really want to make this work but its currently at a brick wall until i get more levels and currency next weekend.
Should be able to follow Poxhs guide and get something workable. just know you'll probably have less dps.
A trickster forbidden flame/flesh is something cheap to help with regen. As scion go elementalist for the extra exposure for some dps. your second choice is a flex, raider for free phasing which helps with dense mobs is a nice choice.

My scion is sitting at 800k Sirius dps with RF, 1.3m with firetrap. Dont expect it to melt bosses

I'll lend what little knowledge I have to help you out. Feel free to PM me
Hey Flaccid, I shaw you profile and want to try your buil, I tried to follow Phox guides, for now I don´t have mageblood, I use Pathfinder instead of Raider to reach flasks consume at the end... My most important question is, ,my energy shield only reach when I get blocks, but If I stay it becomes 0, but I seee Pohx energy shield at maximum all the time... What is my fault?.... Thanks in advance... You can see my profile if you need... Thanks...
Hey Vyr75,

Pathfinder for your flasks is good if you crafted your flasks, its how i league started.

As scion you wont have a way to keep your ES full with RF unless you go Zealot's Oath on the tree. Inquisitor is able to do it as they can apply their life regen to their ES with the help of "Pious Path" with their ascendency. I believe it is explained in his guide when he talks about generating consecrated ground to proc it.

My ES is at 0, i regain it with Aegis and it stays full while in big packs for the most part as it blocks hits.

Should be able to pull a PoB link from ninja to get a better look if you need it, your gear looks pretty good right now though.
Hey thanks so much for your help, very appreciated...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info