Custom Loot Filter Issue

Hello,

I've been using custom loot filters for years now, and my filterblade filter was working perfectly fine last night, but when I started playing today the filter was showing all items (default).

I'm not sure why the filter broke as I made no changes and there was no pc/console patch, other players reporting their filters working fine. Reached out to filterblade support and they had me load a default NeverSink filter through filterblade, and even that was broken in-game.

This leads me to believe there is not an issue with my personal loot filter but an issue with the game. I've tried deleting all my loot filters, disabling version validation and revalidating them, and nothing seems to work (I'm on Xbox).

The normal NS filters in-game work, but any custom filter does not, even "default" NS ones through filterblade that have been tested by other players to work.

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Edit: I have guild members using my loot filter and it has not broken for them. The issue must be with my account/game.

*SOLVED* After a game uninstall and re-install, the custom loot filters worked fine.
Last edited by Ted the Dragoon on Apr 1, 2022, 5:09:01 PM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2022, 5:09:41 PM
I had a similar problem recently, and was able to solve it by reinstalling the game. Hopefully you have fast internet.
Yes I just did that and it worked. Strange but I'm glad I know how to solve that issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info