Fix me, stuck at 88 and yellow maps!

Hello,

I have been playing POE for a long time and I have never been able to clear real end game (shaper, elder, sirus etc). I get overwhelmed trying to figure out what to do to progress.

I am addicted to playing wanders which I know are expensive but every league the same thing happens. I hit 86-88 range and try to farm on red maps and I just hit a brick wall. I am a POE baddie looking for some help with current character.

I am playing an Ascendant wander, I was going to try Int stacker but just can't afford it so I came up with this. I have a lot of issues...I can do T10 easily but moving past that is not working. Is this character bricked...do I give up...or can I do something to actually play end game on a wander without having to spend 2000 exalts?

I use Power Siphon/Barrage support for single target and KB for AOE/Map clear.

https://pastebin.com/qeAz8abq

Issues I am aware of:

Prismatic ring is meh.

I dropped Ghost Reaver to help me do Uber Lab runs....the 4k/sec ES regen is nice but not sure which is better.

My only defense is ES.

Gems are not yet 20 (getting close) and no awakened.

No helm enchant.

No catalyst buffs on gear.

Thanks in advance for any insights.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2022, 12:47:14 PM
Hey, your build is really really scuffed. I don´t think you can fix this on a budget. You´re trying to stack int but you don´t have int nor do you have the right mod on your wand. Your POB is all over the place and half the things you got don´t even work for your build (e.g. the tolerance wheel close to CI).

I´ve cleaned up your POB a little bit, it might now feel a little bit better but the whole concept of your build does not work.

https://pastebin.com/SUrdTnWS

You can make a life version for cheap but you would have to spent a lot in regrets since it´s a different build. But yeah, the things you try to not work at all.

This is an idea of how you could do it as a life version that´s still squishy, yet a little bit more beefy and in the very least has damage to clear your maps.

https://pastebin.com/C2ZtJ7Qs

Something you HAVE to keep in mind is that the stacker variants outshine the other ones at a certain money investment. Stacking in general is very pricey for a few reasons:
- The bases are expensive
- the clusters are expensive
- crafting is expensive, since you pretty much lose 1 suffix on every piece of gear for int.

My advice to you is to drop the stacking philosophy entirely for now and go with the life version that performs better for a fraction of what an int stacking build would have cost.
Last edited by koskesh539 on Sep 12, 2022, 3:49:27 AM
ES is not a defense. That's like saying I have 5k life, that's my defense. That'll only work if you have like 12-13k es at least and even then you need stuff like overleech, block or ghost shrouds with evasion. you also need suppression. the build is really scuffed as koskesh said, it needs a complete overhaul
An update.

I realized that ES alone isn't enough after reading everyone's posts, I came up with a modified version. I spent some currency but I am able to clear T16 Red maps pretty easy.

I killed Eater and Exarch but nothing much harder yet.

Open to any further suggestions for upgrades here....otherwise I don't think it can go any further without a complete overhaul which is not something I want to do.

CI build with 8400 ES
69% evade (77% with flasks popped)
21% phys reduction, Stone golem + Lunaris pantheon to help with Physical
Hex immune and resist overcapped

Goals:
Trying to get +2 PS projectiles on helm and drop HoT completely.
Could get a better chest but they are very expensive.
Cannot find a better wand according to POB....
not sure what else!

https://pastebin.com/6ELueX4j
Your build still doesn´t know what it wants to be. I mean, if you enjoy it the way it is then go for it, in the end of the day you are wasting a lot of gem slots and skill points, all together with an half Int stacking attempt.
That build is really not going to scale the way it is, that´s all i can tell you. At this point you should start investing into all Int stacking. Or, if you are on a budget, just go a life version with Piscator.
Hi.

well some little changes i made and re did the Passive tree and skill gems.
As well as the accedancy.

-got now 400k more overall dps.
-50% spellblock what is minimum mandatory atm to survive shotguns.(or 100% spell surpression)
-removed the curse override. due to ascendancy change.
-the es pool got higher sustain.
1. ghost shroud
2. almost 700 es regen in Ho. while mapping it should be around 1300es regen per sec

+6 points are unallocated

removed the clusters. i would replace them with a exposure while effected by herald+ 1 mana reservation grace jewel -6 points.

also try get a blizzard crown. and replace it with the helmet. it would remove a lot of pressure on the other items. so it makes it more easy to craft upgrades
and turn the frenzy setup into a coh ele weekness setup. it removes a lot of pressure on the other items. so it makes it more easy to craft upgrades

Frenzy -gmp -coh - elemental weekness

if you could squeeze a arctic armor in would be awesome.

http://poeurl.com/dOm5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info