GM being crazy and persuing players....

hi, im a player from brasil... I play Path Of Exile for almost 10 years and i NEVER being through anything so sad as it, i just love this game, its part of my live, i wear my Exalted T-Shirt whenever i can... but
today Something very sad happened on global 1 pt
i was just anwsering a question on global, my nick WAS "JesusLovesLoopsII" i already played a full league with that nickname, and one guy on chat said, lets report him for his nickname, i got baned and chat muted for saing the LETTER "n" on chat,it means NO, i got banned, and everything started, GM was deleting my NickNames, over and over again and couldnt accept my nick even as DISUS, saying it was inflamatory...
i dont know what happened today but this GM is out of his mind, giving Mute to lots of players, Just for saying letters "n" and saying the word Jesus, or Disus, or Jhisus or whatever he doenst want to hear, and making ppl change nicknames, saying it is ~inflamatory~ come on so if my real name is Jesus i cant play with my name anymore? bcuz someone somewhere think its inflamatory? He Muted Lots of ppl today that were talking about his conduct, i think this is very serious it was like some dictator, giving mute for anything...
now i have 2 hrs left of chat ban, bcuz i said "is DISUS also Ofensive?"

I always tought about the chat as a place of freedom to say whatever u fell, or think, to have fully discussions about life/religion/politics, i made lots of friends this way, and my conduct through out the game was always exceptional, i do youtube videos, i help newbies, i buy packs, i really have wishes for this game,but this situation just broke my soul... the chat it was an open and free place, if i dont want to read something from someone just block him and moveon with your live, but now i cant even say "jesus"? i cant say the LETTER n?
and now this GM is implying censorship on everyone...

***i just saw he deleted all my characters names even in standard, Lamb Of God = Band name, Stoned Jesus = Band name Just check it on youtube...come on this is just insane... So everyone with the nickname "god" of something is violating the rules? How many Lucifers, satans/ angels or whatever kind of saint god or entity we found on the game, and NOTHING CHANGED in our lifes bcuz of that, so just look my acc, half my characters have deleted names....im so sad right now, this was some serious abuse of power, suport didnt even try to understand it, just saying the same Ctrl+c Ctrl+v Messege again and again " inflamatory "
Lucy in the skies with Demons is OK
but Lamb of God is not
???? [Removed by Support] i hope some one from GGG really do something about this, this is really sad for the game
Last edited by Will_GGG on Aug 8, 2023, 2:27:27 PM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2023, 2:23:52 PM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback!

I have passed your message on to a senior staff member, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info