getting cosmetics from my old account

is there any way to get the cosmetics from my old xbox account? and close the account/remove them from that account - i dont plan on using that account any longer but i remembered the login today and realized i have alot of cool cosmetics on that account that id love to use on my main PC account

is this possible at all? i only care for the cosmetics and not about the actual characters on the old account, maybe stash tab?

edit: just realized i had a reward item from a challenge league on there too, cool!! (#4 saboteur)

Last edited by DeQuavis69 on Aug 8, 2023, 4:15:50 PM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2023, 4:36:48 PM
Hey DeQuavis69, unfortunately it is not possible to link PC and console accounts or transfer purchases or progress/characters from your console account over to an account being used on the PC version of Path of Exile, or vice versa. These accounts are completely separate and cannot be applied to a new account on a different platform. I apologise for any inconvenience!
"
Vinky_GGG wrote:
Hey DeQuavis69, unfortunately it is not possible to link PC and console accounts or transfer purchases or progress/characters from your console account over to an account being used on the PC version of Path of Exile, or vice versa. These accounts are completely separate and cannot be applied to a new account on a different platform. I apologise for any inconvenience!

ah that sucks :( i understand though -thanks anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info