[3.23] Chaos hit Reaper of revenants Occultist / In progress

Hey guys,

As I love the Reaper minion I will league start a minion occultist build (probably leveling and starting as skeletons/zombies).

I have a limited knowledge on the game and took inspiration of different things I found on other build :), it is mapping oriented with Profane Bloom and not a really high single target dps.

POB: https://pobb.in/AhTBXZMpjw9c

DPS is calculated with every "on kill" boxes checked (as it is a mapper) and set on "default attack" with Reaper. I put 3 times Reapers, 30% less minion damage and 43% more for skeletons to simulate the Reaper of revenants gem effect.
Built around Ancient Skull for the degen and hopefully trigger the Reaper's Consume skill consistently.

Budget (level 75): 350k dps Reapers + 350k dps Skeletons
Ivory Tower setup (level 90): 1m dps Reapers
Endgame (level 100): 2.8m dps Reapers
Too expensive for me (impossible to find Elegant Hubris/Ghastly): 4m dps Reapers

Mandatory uniques for 90 setup:
Ancient Skull
Ivory Tower
Triad with 4 white sockets
Victario's Charity
Severed in sleep
Coruscating Elixir
Brutal restreint

Pros: triple reaper for triple fun
Cons: probably too squeashy and may be cluncky between 75 to 90 setup.

Doubts:

Will the real dps be higher or lower than PoB as it is set on "default attack" and the reaper has long animations?
Even if it is minion, is it "tanky enough" to not die every 2 secondes?

Backup: probably Animate Weapon even if the scaling is different (flat damage good on AW but seems useless with Reapers).

I will update this post and tell about how it is going and will upload some gameplay if the build is fun enough.

Thanks for your time, have a great league start!
Last edited by tagada69 on Dec 8, 2023, 10:15:50 AM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2023, 10:09:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info