[US Guild]3.23League Focused-New Player Friendly Guild- Keepers of the Exiled recruiting

Looking for a fun and easy guild to join where you can chat / learn / play together, without all the hassle of 10 page guild applications etc. Look no farther.

Coming from Diablo 4 trying to figure out how POE works, how to make it through your first play through, need help figuring out what build or class to play? We are here for you.

Super Experienced, like helping others, and just want a group to play for the WHOLE league and not just the first week or two? We are here for you

Like to use voice chat, but don't want it to be mandatory cause you got close friends who don't play POE you like to chat with? But do want to voice chat when you feel like it. We are here for you.

Want to continue building out resources for others. we are here for you

Simply message Keeperofstars in game, Reply to this thread, or msg me on the forums.

See you in game Exile.
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2024, 1:12:35 AM
Hey. Interested in your Guild. This is my first proper league start and i intend to play it as much as i can. I am fairly new to the game ( 70 Hours ) and could use a group of people that can help me learn the ropes etc.
Bump we still have room. :)
Hey I'm interested! just started a few days ago and trying to figure out things
Hey newish player following ziz ea champ. Would love a home to chill and run random stuff with.
hey, can i join?
Hey I'm interested how can I join?
Hi, would be cool to join and help each other out share maps and info, been playing POE for about 5+ years.

If an invite is avail - my IG name is RagingNecks
Hello, would like to join the guild if possible, fairly new but i'm quite active
Hi, newish player looking to join! I've played PoE before but never got too far..(early maps) Looking to play with some folks and learn all the things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info