Selling Maps not showing up in bulk via map tab.

I have the tab that contains all the maps. All the maps have been converted etc.

I have set a price to sell all my maps for the same price in bulk but they do not show up on the Bulk side of this website only the single items side.

Has anyone else had issues getting their maps to show up on the bulk side? any tips or advice?

I have tried to mix and match in every possible way how I sell the maps via the map tab but they only ever come out in the bulk area.

I checked around and heard it might be a bug but upon searching in this forum I didn't see anyone talking about it recently so - any thoughts?

Edit: This is in Standard League.
Last edited by gw2titan01 on Dec 10, 2023, 1:21:51 PM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2024, 1:38:48 PM
Yeah bulk map is bugged atm. Did you search the Gameplay Help and Discussion or the Bug forums?
I certainly did. You can find the odd post with people having similar issues but the last one was over a year ago it looks like.

I found things from a similar time ago off the forums but nothing from this league.

With that said it seems to be common knowledge that there seems to be an issue. Like with yourself when I've asked around someone has just said "It's currently bugged".

I hope the issue resolves it's self.

I actually contacted the guys who do have maps showing up on bulk to see if they were doing anything special to get them to show up. The two that were nice enough to respond both said they just put the maps in and priced them.

The maps show up fine if you wanted to purchased them via the Search Listed Item but I'd rather not sell them 1 at a time.
Alright so here is where I'm at.

I see people with maps selling on bulk so in some sense it must work which is why I guess my thread was moved here.

I have my entire map tab priced the same so a true bulk sell after moving my unique and special maps to another tab.

I have Identified ALL my maps, removed corrupted and mirrored maps

All that is possibly left to do is remove/scour all magic and rare maps and remove all quality maps(or quality them all to 20%).

I still have a map tab with remove only maps inside - maybe this is causing my maps not to show up?

My only query on that would be that when I've bought maps from bulk in the past I have had all kinds of combos come to me - maybe they kept those in another tab to shift ?

Anyway this is how far I am with the current experiment.

If anyone has any feedback on this it would be most welcome.
WE GOT IT !

After a long time of messing around the answer was and is simple BUT I wish the mod that moved me, the mod I asked if I was being stupid with my question would have answered me but it's possible they didn't know.

I still think there may have been a bug in Standard BUT it could be a cross map tab thing.

ALL maps must be the same I made only a single map tab open (using my Maps tab) none of the others just a single tab that sells and I made them all white, all had 20% quantity (some had quantity so I made them all) and I finally got the message I was looking for - I want to buy X (more than one) of your maps for x cost.

I bulk sold some maps. I contacted the player and he confirmed he found me on bulk trade.

I assume if I wish to spread this over all my other tabs they will also have to be the same as every other map on every other tab including quantity (Chistle improved).

Was this the solution all along or was there a bug?

I just wanted to set a tab at X price and sell all in the bulk tab without all the work above.

I'm just happy I made it into the bulk tab and am confused at some of the trash I've bought via the bulk map tab buy in the past. More questions but hey - WE MADE IT!

PS: This worked in Affliction league - I was not playing standard when this happened. Standard might still be broken.

PS: Special thanks to Snoob_Aff for being that bulk buyer!
Last edited by gw2titan01 on Jan 2, 2024, 1:40:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info