Cannot check gems in body armour with O button on PS5

I sent in a bug report on this, if you happen to find it.

The issue is that when I use the O button (circle) to check/select individual gems socketed inside the body armour, nothing happens. When I do the same for other gear pieces, it works fine, but not for the body armour. I have no idea why.

No clue if this has any relevance, but a little bit before I noticed this, I swapped out a zero quality Lightning tendrils gem with a 15% one that I had been levelling up, and they were both level 19 now, so it was fine to put it in. It was 9%, and then I slammed 6 GCPs on it. This removed the lightning tendrils skill button on the UI, so I put it back again through holding down R3.

Tried to log out and close down the game via PS5 options, and then log back in. It actually worked then, at first. But after doing a map, I could no longer check the gems in the body armour. Very strange.

This is the relevant item:

Last edited by Pangaearocks on Dec 12, 2023, 2:03:46 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2024, 5:14:31 PM
Same issue on Xbox have to unequip it to change things cannot change gems while equipped.
It occurred in the new league as well, but I only noticed it once. This time, however, it wasn't with the body armour, but with a wand in the left weapon slot. Couldn't select the gems in it unless I removed the weapon to the inventory first.
Ps4 confirmed
Same issue here
Same for 3.24
Same
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Big problem, same here!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Huge issue, sometimes if there's attributes included on gear cause me to be unable reequip gear without pulling locked out gems or equipping gear again then socketing gems again. Huge waste of time that could be spent actually playing. PS4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info