Game crashes when clicking any item in shop

hello,

i have recently encountered a problem buying items in the ingame shop. Whenever i try to buy something it crashes the game. It doesnt matter whether i click the icon or the "buy" icon. It always closes the game.

I was playing on steam so I have tried checking the game files, deinstalling the game and installing the version from the website.

not really sure what is causing it because i was buying stuff the other day and didnt change anything else. Drivers are up to date as well.

thanks for the help.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 6:58:42 PM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
Hi,
I have the exact same problem.
Tried to buy something yesterday and today, no difference. Instant crash to the desktop, no error message or anything.
It doesn't matter what I'm trying to buy, the game crashes as soon as I click on something.
Should I contact support as well or has there been found a solution?

Thanks in advance!
Hello,

I'm currently facing the same issue, have you found a solution around this problem?
Hi there,

If you're also experiencing this issue could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further?
I solved this by disconnecting the controller (USB) from the PC.
This worked also for me, disconnecting the (PS5) controller from my PC. Weird and thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info