King of the Mists

Immediately 1 shot when the encounter started. thanks GGG, what a great league this is.
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2024, 7:53:00 PM
That's a YOU issue.

Improve your char.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I went there with my Hexblast starter yesterday (since I didnt want to risk losing 10% exp on my Jugg). Went there, places 23 mines, waited for the boss to start... and it died. That dude has less HP than white monster on juiced T16 map.
"
Aynix wrote:
I went there with my Hexblast starter yesterday (since I didnt want to risk losing 10% exp on my Jugg). Went there, places 23 mines, waited for the boss to start... and it died. That dude has less HP than white monster on juiced T16 map.

?!?!?!?!
good joke. The insta kill bug actually exists. I had that too a few days ago. And otherwise the thing doesn't do much harm if it's NOT about a quest.
There's no insta-bug to kill you in one hit sorry

that's literally your char dying normally lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Riorrrrrr wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

?!?!?!?!
good joke. The insta kill bug actually exists. I had that too a few days ago. And otherwise the thing doesn't do much harm if it's NOT about a quest.

Dunno, I did it like 3 times and all 3 times it died befoer it could even attack.
If your character dies instantly it's not a bug, but a feature. And a reminder to not build paper defences
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info