Ultimatum is getting a rework right?

rewards seriously need to be looked at. maybe metamorph wasnt more rewarding but the encounter took 5 seconds. 10 rounds in ulti takes a long time. if people put this much time in then they should get much better rewards.
ive been fully specced into it for a while now and haven't gotten anything good. found trialmaster twice and the stack of catalysts he dropped was the most rewarding thing so far but he is too rare to find so ultimatum is just not worth it right now
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2024, 9:34:25 PM
Fundementally ultimatum as it came back doesn't give enough loot or xp because they don't want players to farm stand in stone circles forever for big loot pops or xp bombs. ( btw abyss spires turned into this).

So the mechanic gives basically nothing except some interesting double corrupts for spending a few minutes running.

Catalysts give relatively minor boosts if you aren't stat stacking or using defianceof destiny.

I don't know how they fix it honestly. Killing the monsters doesn't really do much.
I found it really reliable currency for how easy it was tbh, trialmaster is too rare for sure and they need to sort out all the late rounds where you get like 4 transmutes as a reward or equivalent garbage but on the whole it was passable.

What it misses on SC i suspect is lack of ability to juice, maybe they should address that
The costs of fertile and prismatic catalysts stayed high enough all league in hc trade that it was an ok mechanic to farm. The shield is worth more than hateforge in hc as well. Trialmaster frequency could get tuned but otherwise its still just ok. I would put it on par with heist.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
The costs of fertile and prismatic catalysts stayed high enough all league in hc trade that it was an ok mechanic to farm. The shield is worth more than hateforge in hc as well. Trialmaster frequency could get tuned but otherwise its still just ok. I would put it on par with heist.

how rare is the shield? i know hateforge is like 1 in 100 trialmasters. there was a streamer doing 100 trialmasters. not even sure if he finally got one in the end, i stopped watching when he was at 50 trialmasters

I'm not certain, I bought mine for 50-60d around 1 month into the league. Locked it and hit phys taken as.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info