Necrop.is a joke on ps5

So.. gather bodies. Sure. Bury them. Sure. But no way of picking up the items. Lol. Yep. Tried 2 times. Won't highlight with controller. Fun times.
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2024, 3:03:42 PM
On further testing. The grave X overrides the crafted item. So it takes a while to be able to position the toon to grab the item. It needs to be fixed
Unfortunately ggg pulled a blizzard. Launchers in a broken state.. the league mechanic is unusable because of graves interfering with picking up items.. fine. Doing chaos recipe.. in inventory...press L3. Can't see anything about item. It works in map. But not in inventory. So. Yeah. Made it to act 9. Delete game. You lost me. With d4 being hopeless. Last epoch not available on ps5. This was your shot. But to little to late. Bye. 3000 hours. Lost cuz of a launch not checked. Wow. Just wow. Not looking forward to poe2 as a result. Thank god it's a free game. Didn't lose any money. And won't.
"
avadoloki wrote:
Unfortunately ggg pulled a blizzard.

Blizzard charges you $59.99. GGG charges you $0.00.
My game is fine. Stop comparing ggg too blizzard. Blizzard are money hungry grubs who will gaslight you into thinking their game is good, poe is free calm your horses. I've crashed once this league what build are you playing?
"
My game is fine. Stop comparing ggg too blizzard. Blizzard are money hungry grubs who will gaslight you into thinking their game is good, poe is free calm your horses. I've crashed once this league what build are you playing?

i play wow for almost 17years. poe is my next game for long years

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info