Silence Eldritch Hunger Helmet

Is there a way to silence the voice from the MTX Eldritch Hunger Helmet? I already have voices for the game almost on the lowest setting. It's the only voice in the game I can hear easily.
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2024, 2:39:04 PM
Hey there,
Unfortunately, it isn't possible to mute or adjust the volume of microtransactions at this point in time. However, I have passed this feedback on for you.
Yes please its way to loud. I really want to play with that mtx but not this way.
Totally, i like this hlemet, but if i want hear dialogue with other NPC, it's impossible. Please GGG help.
Yes please, I like the look and the effect but getting audio spam every 5 seconds even out of combat is unbearable.
I have the same request, please make it mutable like making the voice a helm attachment or something, or at least reduce the frequency. It goes off every few seconds in hideout asking to be fed which I find very annoying. I love the visual effect but I had to take it off because the voice is too much.
Is there any update on the audio issues? The constant blaring and grating sound effects completely drown out all other sounds. The kill counter and tentacles are cool, but the audio mix is so unbalanced it's become incredibly annoying to play. Since you can't control microtransaction volume, you are paying to be at a disadvantage. It would be nice if GGG just gave us an MTX volume slider or compressor so the audio levels would be the same.
Same, this is like the annoyance of the initial lilly "time and tide wait for no man" bark in the hideout except following you the whole time you map. I want to use the helm but just can't stand the frequency and volume of the barks.
I'm also in a queue.

Please let us disable this voice, it is too frequent and after 10 minutes of play it starts to give you only negative experience.
I ended up with taking this helmet off :(
its really annoying. plz let us a option to disable the sound from this helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info