T17 Map (Abomination) Won't Give Completion

Hi, I'm currently sitting in the Abomination Map and the only things remaining are 2 ghosts of the trinity. I already killed everything and got the drops from the boss but the ghosts won't disappear and I can't get completion. I'm just a little frustrated by the experience but I'm not leaving the map in case there's something I'm missing. The Maven is in this map so maybe there's a bug where her clones happened when I killed the bosses and that's why the ghosts won't despawn. Any help here would be great. Thanks!
Last bumped on May 5, 2024, 5:14:01 PM
same here, killed whole map plus boss, got fragment but didn't get completion
I had the same, also with Maven.
I also killed the Trinity and did not get completion credit for the Elevated Expanses challenge (map won't 'Complete').

Map mods:
+4 Shrines
42% increased rare monsters
+35 mysterious barrels
23% increased damage per nearby ally
runes of searing exarch
rare monsters have +2 mods
__The Maven interferes with players__ (and map completion?)
Union of souls

Just completed this map myself with the same Maven mod and killed the trinity and have my uber fragments. Shavronne's ghost is still shooting lightning at me in the arena and won't give me completion credit for the league challenge.
+1 on this. It's definitely Maven that's causing this because I have 2 ghost bosses and it's not "Map Complete".

Nice game mode GGG. Can't even do a plus one right.
+1, Same thing happened to me right now, Maven seems to brick the challenge progress... Report #98 868 664
+1, map with Maven does not give completion. Killed boss and got fragments, but the ghost bosses stayed in map as described by others and no challenge progress
silence is obsidian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info