Constant crashing in blueprints

I have done 3 blueprints in a row I have crashed in all 3. It also auto closes the blueprint when this happens so you lose everything. Im on an xbox series x doing a kitava's thirst dd build. I have not crashed in maps today, it just seems confined to blueprints. I have been heisting most of league and today was the first day I have been getting crashes like this.
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2024, 1:29:52 PM
I don't run heist but I'm having hard crashes/30 seconds freezes once every 30 mins or so.. sometimes more often. At first I assumed it was an issue with ultimatum but its happened now with harbingers, delve, abyss and ritual. Legit any mechanic that spawns a bunch of mobs at once seems to have a chance to cause a lockup. Playing on PS5 hardwired so I know its not a connection issue, plus I did not have this issue last league. This whole 'league start' has been abysmally unfun.. I'd post the numerous clips I have if my dumba** could figure out how to link clips...

EDIT: Forgot to add I'm also playing DD (Chain) with DD/desecrate Void MTX for 'preformance' reasons lol.. GGG pls fix :')
Last edited by SkunkyBeaumont on Apr 6, 2024, 10:43:07 AM
I'm convinced its a DD issue maybe with the mtx. Did you try without the void mtx? I was crashing before and after so may just be DD itself causing some of the crashes. Others Im not even casting and it crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info