ISSUE NUMBER 3761435115. CAN'T DO JUN, ALVA, EINHAR OR NIKO MISSIONS ON MAP DEVICE

https://imgur.com/MvBVKtI

https://imgur.com/OxlAcpB

I skipped the optional quests, and when i finished the campaign, before starting maps, i tried to do the optional quests. Couldn't finish one, Alva mission. She just cant be found anywhere. I tried doing The Causeways again, over and over and over, but she just vanished. Can u guys help me?
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2024, 6:10:21 AM
wild master has 2% chance to spawn based on old data.....

Try using scarab.

Also master quest is optional
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Like i get that, but why i cant do any master quests them? If is optional, doing the quest or not shouldn't block me from doing master quests. Plus, just like the mission indicates, Alva, should be in "The Causeways" just like, einhar is in the forest.
Last edited by Orgred4981 on Apr 6, 2024, 12:01:28 AM
post your quest log.

Also, sometimes the devs is design the game to prevent master farming , so that you miss the guaranteed first area instance from quest, then it is no longer guaranteed to spawn again
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Where do i get my quest log? Neve did that =P.
Also, just tried a scarab, it completed the Alva quest, she is now on my hideout, but no master quests =(
Master Missions (except Kirac) no longer exist.

You now use the Atlas tree to increase spawn rate, or use Scarabs to force them.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Master Missions (except Kirac) no longer exist.

You now use the Atlas tree to increase spawn rate, or use Scarabs to force them.

wild master offer in-map mission

While the master "mission" token from map completion is removed

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 6, 2024, 6:10:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info