Unfair account blocking

I would like to draw your attention to a problem that I recently encountered.
I played Path Of Exile for a total of 250-300 hours, bought several MTX tabs and chests worth +- $200.
It so happened that my account was blocked due to “Violation of the rules of use”, we are talking about point 7. I’m not sure what exactly could have caused this, I have never used programs to automate the game or other programs. which give an advantage over other players. If you go to my profile and look at the chest, you can see a very small amount of currency in it, which I think there should have been more of if I did something like that. Ultimately, I think it's clear to everyone that bills are expendable for the people who do this; they are unlikely to buy anything from him for more than $10.
I spent time and money on the game, when my account was blocked, I wrote an appeal, which was denied. In addition, it was not at all obvious to me that an appeal can only be written once, and after that there will be no dialogue; my appeal looked like “Hello, what happened?” I contacted technical support by mail and on the game website, in each message they sent me the same thing: “This is being sorted out by the security service, they have already sorted it out for you, we won’t do anything. » Obviously no one wants to enter into a constructive dialogue for an objective analysis of the problem, “create a new account and play there, just don’t break the rules” and who will return my financial investments?

Still, there can be many reasons, to the point that when I just started playing (3.23) my friends helped me with crafts and currency, and then I helped them, we often exchanged so that one of the parties did not offer anything in exchange, but maybe I sent too many messages on a trade when they didn't sell me an item for a long time, I can't know, but is this ultimately a reason to block me forever?

I am looking for a dialogue with a representative of GGG for an objective analysis of the problem.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 10:13:31 PM
"
hush8484 wrote:
I would like to draw your attention to a problem that I recently encountered.
I played Path Of Exile for a total of 250-300 hours, bought several MTX tabs and chests worth +- $200.
It so happened that my account was blocked due to “Violation of the rules of use”, we are talking about point 7. I’m not sure what exactly could have caused this, I have never used programs to automate the game or other programs. which give an advantage over other players. If you go to my profile and look at the chest, you can see a very small amount of currency in it, which I think there should have been more of if I did something like that. Ultimately, I think it's clear to everyone that bills are expendable for the people who do this; they are unlikely to buy anything from him for more than $10.
I spent time and money on the game, when my account was blocked, I wrote an appeal, which was denied. In addition, it was not at all obvious to me that an appeal can only be written once, and after that there will be no dialogue; my appeal looked like “Hello, what happened?” I contacted technical support by mail and on the game website, in each message they sent me the same thing: “This is being sorted out by the security service, they have already sorted it out for you, we won’t do anything. » Obviously no one wants to enter into a constructive dialogue for an objective analysis of the problem, “create a new account and play there, just don’t break the rules” and who will return my financial investments?

Still, there can be many reasons, to the point that when I just started playing (3.23) my friends helped me with crafts and currency, and then I helped them, we often exchanged so that one of the parties did not offer anything in exchange, but maybe I sent too many messages on a trade when they didn't sell me an item for a long time, I can't know, but is this ultimately a reason to block me forever?

I am looking for a dialogue with a representative of GGG for an objective analysis of the problem.

My main account
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Masturbino_0_0
Hey there, unfortunately we are unable to discuss account related issues via the forums. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions.
Hello. I have already contacted you by mail and more than once. They don’t want to discuss my problem there, that’s why I wrote to the forum
Well, at least I found one case where GGG's decision was influenced.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3310138

Dear GGG, please tell me why am I a worse player than him? Do I not deserve to have my blocking reviewed objectively and fairly? I didn’t even have the opportunity to file a normal appeal; all normal support services offer the opportunity to dialogue with people who check such cases.
Ultimately, you unblocked the accounts of the streamers who are objectively at fault, apparently, in order to play your game normally, you should become a streamer?)

My main account
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Masturbino_0_0
I look forward to a constructive dialogue with you to resolve the problem.
up
Hi, I have exactly the same situation. The day before yesterday my account was blocked for using third-party software that I have never used. I played 12 hours a day from the start of the league, collected a character and got banned. The appeal was rejected. They write to me in the mail that they cannot make mistakes and do not want to communicate. Attempts to create a post on the forum ended with 3 of my topics being deleted and then being blocked from writing for one day.

My main account - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Reziuqs
The people here are the ones that are handling your ticket via email, if they have been through the appeal process then that's it, bump away all you like but the result won't change and it's not like the support team is large enough that you'll slip by.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
What else is there to do then :)

I was probably banned for crafting several rings with hunter influence and elemental weakness, I was sitting on live search a lot, waiting for someone to post a cheap ring).

The assumption is that recently and a friend's account was banned, he was also crafting and reselling items).
"
Reziuqss wrote:
The day before yesterday my account was blocked for using third-party software that I have never used. I played 12 hours a day from the start of the league, collected a character and got banned. The appeal was rejected. They write to me in the mail that they cannot make mistakes and do not want to communicate. Attempts to create a post on the forum ended with 3 of my topics being deleted and then being blocked from writing for one day.

The same as mine. They will delete posts which would damage their credibility. According to Section 10 of ToS - Privacy Policy, I don't know how we (the ban players) use this right.
"
Contact us: If you have any questions about this privacy notice, Grinding Gear Games' privacy practices, or if you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information, you can contact Grinding Gear Games here: support@grindinggear.com.

Since early last year when they went back the 1-shot ban appeal process, it's bad as before. The banned players cannot defend themself. They will auto reply that their decision always correct and reject to discuss more about ban appeal after then, as they do everything to seek the greatest benefit for themself. GGG do everything every well, developing game content, balancing game mechanic, nice MTXs, support for purchases in Shop, but not with account problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info