Payment problem paid for 600 coins and set, but received just 250 and set

Hi everyone, I apologize for my bad English, but ill try my best with translator )

When I've visited the site the price was 1,165.00 RUB after I paid it was than 2,796 RUB and I could buy it again, that was odd because it never happened before, that I could buy same items again.

After I paid 1,165.00 RUB I received the costume Kalguuran in game and 250 coins, alto it was written 600 coins. Maybe I need to activate something to get the missing 350 coins? Well, I could not find anything where to activate or retrieve the coin, so I think it's a bug.

After visiting the page, it looked very odd by me. I had 2 prices, one was cheaper and the second one was a lot higher for every other item.

I play with VPN because I have very bad connection sometime, so I'm switching between sometimes, maybe it causes the problem.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by exme on Apr 6, 2024, 12:49:15 PM
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2024, 1:08:10 AM
Hey there!

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be able to better assist you with this.
Well, alto I've not touched the coins yet, real money cannot be restored... That was the answer from support. Thanks for the help.
Recently purchased points can be counted toward the cost of a support pack (maximum amount is 80% of the value of a pack). This pack costs ~2800, 350 points costs ~1600, and you paid ~1200.

"
Upgrades: You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since Mar 21, 2024 1:00 AM (GMT+5). The maximum amount that upgrades can contribute is 80% of the value of a pack.
Last edited by seaman on Apr 13, 2024, 1:09:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info